FREE ground LDA pins!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE ground LDA pins!
Right, been slack on these recently due to being ill and then moving house etc. Just not had the time.

Anyway, been back on it today and got 2 done already, hopefully have another one done this afternoon and then that's quite a few off my list! lol

Just a quick plea, has anybody got a spare they can send me for me to keep, because I still owe Ben a pin and he lent me his to get this whole thing started up! Smile

Thankyou please, Dan.
Thanks given by:
Can send you 2 over? Can keep one and grind the other for me.
Might be abel to get a 3rd.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Does this mine will be coming then Dan? Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Would be awesome if you could man! Smile

Il PM you my address?

Edit,Carl, yep, should be in the post this evening mate 8-)
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate.. I was getting worried when you never texted me back etc.. As I have had problems with receiving pins before. Will look out for it now Big Grin
Thanks given by:
If you could send me one dan ill be able to send two back if i pick up another pump tonight Smile
Thanks given by:
Received, changed and be sending it back tomorrow Smile

It now likes to spin up in 2nd on the quick blast down the road Wink
Thanks given by:
Done:
1. Toby
2. Ginge191
3. TGK

+ Mattcheese, Jenkosowls, Jacko, Londondan86, Studturbo and zx_volcane

1. Dawson
2. me-tm
3. Bananlad
4. Ruan
5. Tom1123
6. Foxy-jim

So Dawson is next on the list now when I receive TGK's original pin back. And I also have 2 x pins from Silverzx which il hopefully get done tomorrow, and a couple on their way from Chris when he picks them up.

SORTED.
Thanks given by:
Today has been a good day for post -thanks Dan!

[Image: ground_lda_pin.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No worries dude - enjoy Smile
Thanks given by:
sweet!
Thanks given by:
Posted mine back this morning Smile
Thanks given by:
Should receive that tomorrow then, which means hopefully it'l be done for Dawson early next week.

Also finished both of Silverzx's pins this morning so will hopefully get them posted tonight or tomorrow Smile
Thanks given by:
Cross me off i got bored and tried to do my own haha.... i think its worked but i noticed no difference what so ever Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
tomw1123 Wrote:Cross me off i got bored and tried to do my own haha.... i think its worked but i noticed no difference what so ever Smile

Hehe, no worries mate! Just make sure its nice and smooth otherwise you will wreck the guide pin Smile
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:
tomw1123 Wrote:Cross me off i got bored and tried to do my own haha.... i think its worked but i noticed no difference what so ever Smile

Hehe, no worries mate! Just make sure its nice and smooth otherwise you will wreck the guide pin Smile
I did make sure it was nice and smooth Big Grin thanks for doing these pal im sure everyone appreciates it... I might sometime in the future get another pin and jump on the end of the list but for now i'll see how mine goes :pray:
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Should receive that tomorrow then, which means hopefully it'l be done for Dawson early next week.

Also finished both of Silverzx's pins this morning so will hopefully get them posted tonight or tomorrow Smile

Sweet cheers man.
Thanks given by:
ffs i've got a little parcel of goodies for you but keep forgetting to post it . ..lol . . . .hopefully it'll be worth the wait . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Haha, cheers Matt, looking forward to them? :think: lol
Thanks given by:
found one at the scrappy, its off a xantia, with what looked like a semi ecu pump? deffo didnt look the same as any ive seen on here. pin looks the same tho anyway. ill head over to a diferent scrappy next week and acquire some more if i can
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I'll join the end of the list if I may....

1. Dawson
2. me-tm
3. Bananlad
4. Ruan
5. Tom1123
6. Foxy-jim
7. DarkInferno
Thanks given by:
Ooooh I'll be soon then! Big Grin
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
DarkInferno Wrote:I'll join the end of the list if I may....

1. Dawson
2. me-tm
3. Bananlad
4. Ruan
5. Tom1123
6. Foxy-jim
7. DarkInferno

Welcome to the club

306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Welcome to the club

google searched: Peugeot 306 FREE

Doh
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:
Connor Wrote:Welcome to the club

google searched: Peugeot 306 FREE

Doh

What, in January...........lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
yooo dan, only got that one lda pin, pm me your address and ill pop in it the post for ya
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Yeah I checked the time travelling tick-box in the registration after searching for free stuff (a ground LDA pin is obviously the first thing somebody would be searching for as a freebie)

Honestly didn't realise that was my first post.

But yeah, Hi I'm DarkInferno, I don't post much but I know a bit about 306 DT's. I've owned them for what feels like forever? *shrug* joined .net 6 years ago so its longer then that....

If its a little too cheeky adding my name to a list with my first post on this forum then I'm sure Dan can remove my name from the list with no ill will from myself or anybody else for that matter.
Thanks given by:
Would there be a chance of me grabbing one?

Only problem is I don't have one to return, well, I do but it's had too much taken off.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
KrisB Wrote:Would there be a chance of me grabbing one?

Only problem is I don't have one to return, well, I do but it's had too much taken off.

Surely you have one lying about in your workshop! I have seen the amount of random shit you have in there ! lol
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Haha, if I had a spare pin I'd have a spare bosch and I'd be selling it as part of a conversion 'cos its my job to make pennies. Big Grin

On a serious note, I don't really hold onto spares, I've got over 800sqft of workshop space and wanna keep it that way. Plus hoarding shit was a baaaaad habit and isn't helpful if ever I want to move, which I do want to, closer to home and not 35 miles away...
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Bosch 9mm ground lda Gov modded sherman306 10 1,565 10-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  FOR SALE: Bosch 9mm with ground lda sherman306 15 2,014 03-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  FOR SALE: Gov'd + Ground LDA Bosch pump, injectors + lines Craigus 18 3,528 01-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Craigus