1.6 meridian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.6 meridian
[attachment=5697]First car so big plans :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Welcome what's the plans Smile

Thanks given by:
Thanks, well I have got some mods for it mainly just want it to look nice as iv got my son in the back so no engineupgrades planed
Thanks given by:
Not much point doing much to the 1.6 engine anyway Wink just get it looking good Smile

Thanks given by:
Well the car has sentimental value and will have it a long time so hopefully get a newer engine installed after time
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a plan mate. Get it looking and handeling good first then drop a nice engine in at a later date Smile

Thanks given by:
New seats

Just needs sprayed

this too

Old tart

sprayed the alloys

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Im confused, that's not all the same car?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Thats the photos I got sent to me when I bought them not got them fitted to my car yet lol
Thanks given by:
To be honest i would say they are best left not fitted to your car buts thats just my opinion. Get a Gti6 front bumper for it
Thanks given by:
those bumpers are making my eyes bleed
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Is it just me or is your peugeot lion running away? Think you've stuck an internal decal, externally..
Thanks given by:
yeah im with frosty on this on. after 2months of it being on the fibre glass will crack and brake then it will look shit. fiber glass bumpers are a big no no IMO

but each to thier own and all that

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Wsoo im no telly much fussed 1st car so mistakes has to hapnin n a really dont like the other tipes of bumpers think they look too scabby for a 306 upgrades will happen in time lol just filling my boyhood dream :-)
Thanks given by: