GI Ace cafe meet from sw

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GI Ace cafe meet from sw
Just popping this up as im thinking about going up to an Ace cafe meet sometime soon.

I have heard that they are pretty good but the fact that i live in devon has been putting me off but i want to just see if any others from the south west would be up for going up and when would be best to go. I just fort May or June cuz the weather should be better and its before the car shows start. We could all meet up and driving up together and meet a few the others on the drive up to go along with.

So who is up for it?
Thanks given by:
when we go monthly, its a pITA as its a monday eve (although cully and co have been a few times) but we do have a Ace day in September which will be all day on a saturday. Last years saw a very good attendance from members on here Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ah right thats good to know but im still pretty tempted to come up for an evening 1. Just see is any others are interested to see if its worth while
Thanks given by:
Deffinetly worth going dude its a good laugh and the chilli cheesey chips are amazing evem though the last 2 times I havemt gone due to chris wanting some stupid wheels and david's engine didnt want there conrods anymore, so i will be getting some this month!!! lmao
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's a good night and a good way to meet everyone, but a long way to come just for the evening. As Niall said, later this year we have a whole Saturday there so that'll probably be a much easier one for you to get to Smile
Thanks given by:
frosty dont expect to go to work on the tuesday you wont be home till at least 3am
i only went up on a monday night as i had the week off work, i might be tempted to do the sataurday run though in sept but thats a way off yet to comit too
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it's too far ahead really to put much up about it as we're still planning things for the day, plus there are so many shows before then!
Thanks given by:
I'd be game for it when I've got a bit more cash
Thanks given by:
If i do go up i will defo have tuesday of work. We will have to see about sorting something out for the saturday 1 if there is some of us keen from the south west.

I think there is a few of us from devon who would be keen for a Monday night 1 though and poss the saturday
Thanks given by:
Tuesday off work? Fannies
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Might come down for the full day meet, sounds like fun!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Jonny I might be able to sort out somewhere for you to stay if you're down for the day meet Wink
Thanks given by:
(17-03-2013, 09:03 PM)Scott Wrote: Jonny I might be able to sort out somewhere for you to stay if you're down for the day meet Wink

Should I be worried?

Cheers mate!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(17-03-2013, 09:05 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(17-03-2013, 09:03 PM)Scott Wrote: Jonny I might be able to sort out somewhere for you to stay if you're down for the day meet Wink

Should I be worried?

Yes
Thanks given by:
Its almost worth taking the monday (and possibly tuesday) off work too and going and seeing the sights of london and the graffiti tunnel too.
Thanks given by:
(17-03-2013, 09:06 PM)vlj Wrote:

Should I be worried?

Yes

very worried!

(17-03-2013, 09:09 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Its almost worth taking the monday (and possibly tuesday) off work too and going and seeing the sights of london and the graffiti tunnel too.

ha ha il lend you my satnav it seems to know the best time to get lost
Thanks given by:
(17-03-2013, 09:09 PM)cully Wrote: ha ha il lend you my satnav it seems to know the best time to get lost

I didnt get lost, samass, niall and the other one failed at following me.
Thanks given by:
Jonny you should only be worried if you don't like notsostealth bumming
Thanks given by:

Should I be worried?

Cheers mate!

Nah man my bed is nice and safe and comfy!

(17-03-2013, 09:13 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(17-03-2013, 09:09 PM)cully Wrote: ha ha il lend you my satnav it seems to know the best time to get lost

I didnt get lost, samass, niall and the other one failed at following me.

Thats because you drive like a cu*nt and took the most spasticated route possible. Should of let me lead!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
still think my sat nav was great at getting us lost we saw most of the sights on the way to the tunnel
Thanks given by:
I had fun doing the traffic light grand prix with several taxis because cully couldn't decide which lane to be in
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ive been toying with the idea of going down for a monday night one.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You should dude its a good night
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You wouldn't be the only one coming from Gloucestershire either, Ruan does it occasionally Smile
Thanks given by:
No money to do it tonight, and i dont trust my engine for long trips still. Aparently there was quite a bit of smoke when we got back after going to santa pod yesterday.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306oc Summer Meet - Ace Cafe, London Scott 97 20,046 06-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Jonny b
  LONDON: Ace Cafe 19th December 2011 - Christmas Meet Dum-Dum 212 45,173 20-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Last Post: tachagti6