my first car-related thread lol..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my first car-related thread lol..
Over 200 posts on a car forum without chatting cars, that's some acheivement! lol

Pretty epic that they effectively "borrowed" it and returned it Lol! Amazing.
Thanks given by:
Dont you just wish that they crashed the stolen car at 100mph and were all violently mutilated beyond recognition by anyone? I did when my mums car got stolen, hoped they stacked it into a tree and the resulting petrol leak results in them being nicely crisped.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
smanfa Wrote:We won the car!! Lol x

That is a fecking bargain!!!!!! Good effort :clap:
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Atterz Wrote:Dont you just wish that they crashed the stolen car at 100mph and were all violently mutilated beyond recognition by anyone? I did when my mums car got stolen, hoped they stacked it into a tree and the resulting petrol leak results in them being nicely crisped.

Yes. I do. Unfortunately that only ever happens to good people.. Lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
so we won that car for £380 then contacted the guy and he made up some crappy excuse 'he sold it already' so now the car isnt going to be ours.. people like that need to be shot, i got well excited lol!! so this is the new one we're going for http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-PEUGEOT- ... 256b7e62e1 x
pink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Bodge (not car related, but outbuilding/electrics!) cpikey316_ 6 2,435 05-05-2018, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  So annoyed today, car related! cpikey316_ 18 3,068 28-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  Long Shot 'Wanted' or Better Idea..? (DPF related) Toms306 37 6,518 23-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Toms306