Hi All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All
Hi everyone, I'm new to forums and thought I'd give this one a go as there is a lot of knowledge here (which I lack) and I love 306's.

I didn't know much about engines, just the basics really but since owning a 6 I've got quite familiar with them Censored

I recently bought an Astor GTi-6 off a friend and it was a tapper from a previous rebuild and in need of some TLC but I fell in love with the handling and feel of the car, and looks obviously Inlove

I have a friend who's good with pugs so I got the head rebuilt for cheap... a week later it spun a shell and bent the crankshaft (I've since learnt that it's common after a head rebuild...) So 2 new rods, a new shaft and uprated shells she's now back on the road and running lovely!

So hi everyone! that's my history with the 6 so far, hope I can learn a lot from you guys and share the love for the 306! Blush

Max

Thanks given by:
Welcome along, feel your pain with the spat rods Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome. Think this has been to one of our meets in the past.
Thanks given by:
Thanks, yes it has been to a few meets in the past, I've seen a few pics and some of the 306s there are lovely Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome.
Thanks given by:
Love that colour :-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Smile

Sounds like you've been a little unlucky with the car so far, hopefully it starts to play nice for you!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
Thanks given by: