god I hate my 306 sometimes!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
god I hate my 306 sometimes!
anyone else get this?

put alot of effort into the car and spend so much time on seemingly endless problems, and yet it still always has something to throw at you.
Sometimes that is the fun of it and thats why we love it but lately mine is just frying my head!

it is soooo uncomfortable to drive, you feel every tiny bump and it feels like the car is made of cheese!!

/rantover
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I get this, but I love the thing when it works perfectly well, probably 25% of the time Smile
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
why is it so uncomfortable?! mines well comfy
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I've had this since october. Only just starting to feel the love again as I think I've got to the bottom of most of the issues now.

It's also due in no small part to the weather finally starting to get better, meaning I'm able to enjoy driving it a bit more...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
I hated mine for 9 months, even put it up for sale, then last min decided to clean it up and do some tinkering to get it readdy for sale (had an offer i was willing to accept) then drove it home and just couldnt sell it :/ still love it to bits
Thanks given by:
Mines been getting on my tits for ages with knocks and noises, i couldnt be bothered to do anything with it then i fitted my center gauge mount and i liked it again then it got smashed into so i hated it again now im replacing all suspension powerflexin a pair of bottom arms and refurbing a beam :p
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
I like mine too but the interior is horrible

RD, when you say it's uncomfy, do you mean the seats or the driving position....that's what it is for me, I like to stretch my legs but when I do, I've got to stretch to the s/wheel and gearknob....and if I move the seat in, yes I can reach them fine, but my knees are against the dash....it's a pitfkna
Thanks given by:
I feel your pain stu, dished wheel ftw me thinks.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
i mean the suspension i suppose, I had a hdi 307 d turbo model before and as shite as it was, it was flipping comfortable. the 306 handles great and on a flat road its okay, but through town and ANY kind of bumpy road its a nightmare!
Thanks given by:
Isnt this just a petrol thing? Wink

If the diesel starts pissing me off then the boost / fuel just gets cranked up to compensate and relief my stress!!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2013, 01:29 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Isnt this just a petrol thing? Wink

If the diesel starts pissing me off then the boost / fuel just gets cranked up to compensate and relief my stress!!

Mines a derv but havent got a spare engine to throw in if the engine relieves its self of stress and conrods :p
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
mine got booted around a bit today cos i was pissed lol. i mean i love the looks and handling but sometimes youd love a bigger car
Thanks given by:
I think the trouble is that you are used to how a modern car will try hard to isolate you from the road and surround you in comfort.

The 306 is getting on for 20 years old now, back then technology and priorities were different...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
that is true i suppose it is their letdown and at the same time why they are so fun...

tbf if i refurbed my beam it might help
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hate facebook DeeTurbo 5 3,718 23-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Think I hate insurance Matt 26 6,088 18-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Last Post: highwayman306
  HATE The china 6 :( Sian 12 3,838 22-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Niall