Adrian flux renewal has come through.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian flux renewal has come through.
So the insurance for next year is £483.60.

Next week will do a bit of hunting around last year no one could help, but give me some idea of who you have your modified car insurance with.

I know some use sky and brentace I think it's called.
Thanks given by:
Both Flux and Prestige offer discount policies through the forum, give them a call Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm with flux as couldn't find anyone else to insure me on the rallye with engine swap and what not however they wouldn't insure me on my Hdi estate as it wasn't modified which pissed me off. Although just turned into a excuse to modify it
Thanks given by:
Jordan managed to almost halve the next cheapest quote I got when I renewed at the beginning of this month. Needless to say, I'm now insured with adrian flux.

Forgot about prestige, but was well chuffed with the £652 quote that Jordan sorted.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
£451 with flux, all modifications logged on the '6
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
My insurance is up on Tuesday....looking around for quotes now and have found a decent one but every little helps obviously....so are there recommendations for insurance via a website thats not on comparison sites? I guess brent and knott etc are all over the phone, and I don't 'do' phones (pussy, I know).
Thanks given by:
JJ will give you a quote on the forum Tom, I think Tim might even do the same Smile
Thanks given by:
Already asked Jordan. Smile

Who's Tim? Confused
Thanks given by:
Tim@Prestige Smile
Thanks given by:
Oh right, cheers, will give him a go then. Smile
Thanks given by:
I got quotes through Prestige, Flux and Brentacre, Prestige beat Flux by 60 quid on like for like cover and Brentacre dont do any quotes less than £400 which was over £100 more than Prestige gave me anyway... If you find quotes with Flux and Prestige lower than £400 then i wouldnt bother with Brentacre cos they wont be able to beat them!
Thanks given by:
Right phoned sky got a better price, just heard from Adrian Flux,

Already had my car forum discount on the first quote, but got it for £425 inc my forum discount and my 3 points.
Thanks given by:
Good to hear Mark Smile
Thanks given by:
Try greenlight insurance. A lot of people seem to be getting great deals from them!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Academy just beat Adrian flux by £5 lol They were quick to knock it down from ~£940 when I told them about Adrian fluxs offer so might be worth trying them
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  adrian flux kentiiboii 67 15,771 01-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Insurance Renewal - who mirrors NCB? ben306 6 1,692 22-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  Soooooo.... Insurance Renewal Time.... Ed Doe 44 14,523 19-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii