Breaking - China 306 Meridian Estate!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking - China 306 Meridian Estate!!
If you could ta
Thanks given by:
Well I've sent stuff with royal mail that has to be signed for at the very least
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tom if the beam doesn't sell on eBay would you be willing to hold on to it for a few weeks? A recon beam is out of question at moment but yours should make a adequate stop-gap until I can save for a decent recon, only problem is your 250miles (ish) away so would have to budget in a full tank on top of cost of beam and that may take a week or two cuz things are pretty tight at the moment.
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2013, 11:34 PM)Connor Wrote: Well I've sent stuff with royal mail that has to be signed for at the very least

I didn't think you'd want it signed for (which costs more) as you just wanted it through the letter box if you weren't home.

Plus it would've cost £6.30 to post 2nd class signed for.

(06-04-2013, 12:44 AM)Dodgy Bob Wrote: Tom if the beam doesn't sell on eBay would you be willing to hold on to it for a few weeks? A recon beam is out of question at moment but yours should make a adequate stop-gap until I can save for a decent recon, only problem is your 250miles (ish) away so would have to budget in a full tank on top of cost of beam and that may take a week or two cuz things are pretty tight at the moment.

It won't sell, hasn't had any interest or bids.

I don't want to sound like lady garden but I'm afraid I can't keep it, I can't lift it to move but don't have space for something that big anyway, and can't keep it on my nans drive where it is atm so it'll just get scrapped with the shell unfortunately.
Thanks given by:
Well, erm, its almost done now, calling the scrappy on Monday to collect the shell!

[Image: LagVids013_zpsf15e87d7.jpg]

[Image: LagVids017_zps4f9384a7.jpg]

Smile
Thanks given by:
Tom, do you still have the inlet elbow, radio aerial and that bleed nipple screw cap thing?

Ooh and the steering rack?
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 12:44 AM)Dodgy Bob Wrote: Tom if the beam doesn't sell on eBay would you be willing to hold on to it for a few weeks? A recon beam is out of question at moment but yours should make a adequate stop-gap until I can save for a decent recon, only problem is your 250miles (ish) away so would have to budget in a full tank on top of cost of beam and that may take a week or two cuz things are pretty tight at the moment.

It won't sell, hasn't had any interest or bids.

I don't want to sound like lady garden but I'm afraid I can't keep it, I can't lift it to move but don't have space for something that big anyway, and can't keep it on my nans drive where it is atm so it'll just get scrapped with the shell unfortunately.
[/quote]

Never mind then was worth asking though :-)
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2013, 09:14 PM)Joe205 Wrote: If you could ta

Cheapest courier on P2G is £35 lol....so I think you're better off finding one more local!

(06-04-2013, 10:55 AM)DeeTurbo Wrote: Tom, do you still have the inlet elbow, radio aerial and that bleed nipple screw cap thing?

Ooh and the steering rack?

I do have all those parts yes. Smile With the rack though, there is no cover on the ram, just so you know.
Thanks given by:
You sure do know how to strip a car
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 05:05 PM)lolsteve Wrote: You sure do know how to strip a car

Theres even less on there now, but I forgot to take any pics today. Sad

Literally just a bare shell and an engine block now, nothing else there at all. Big Grin

Did have a bit of an OCD moment though, as I was supposed to only remove things I could sell.....but couldn't just leave half the stuff on there as it looked untidy so ended up stripping the lot. lol

I actually kinda like stripping them tbh....selling the parts is the part I don't like so much. Doh
Thanks given by:
cut the rear windows out they are £300 fitted new!
Thanks given by:
Ok thanks anyway pal
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 05:43 PM)cully Wrote: cut the rear windows out they are £300 fitted new!

Not sure ive got a big enough pair or scissors. Confused

But seriously, is it worth taking out then, or would people just buy new anyway?
Thanks given by:
Well, the interior hasn't sold for a second time on ebay. Any interest/offers on here at all? Need it out of nans garage asap tbh. Thought that woulda been one of the easiest things to shift as well. Sad

Ebay ad here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261194627443?s...1562.l2649
Thanks given by:
Ok thanks anyway pal
Thanks given by:
No worries Joe
Thanks given by:
If only you were closer theres so much i could of had off you but its all big bits that arent worth sending.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah this is the problem with panels and stuff, hence why they're so hard to shift!
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2013, 08:55 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: If only you were closer theres so much i could of had off you but its all big bits that arent worth sending.

shame youre out in the west. if you were along the m6 i could have dropped it off on my way to liverpool!
Thanks given by:
fitted the rear wiper motor today, cheers dude top bloke Smile

*free bump* Tongue
Thanks given by:
Cool, cheers for letting us know. Smile

And for the bump. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
The lower bumper bit on the tailgate and the key strip on the tail gate
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2013, 08:50 AM)Carlos vinyls Wrote: The lower bumper bit on the tailgate and the key strip on the tail gate

get in the queue!
Thanks given by:
Tailgate will go whole hopefully.

Anyway - list of current parts:
  • Doors (x4) - £10 collected each
  • Bonnet - £10 collected
  • Tailgate - £10 collected
  • Half Leather Interior - £40 Collected
  • GTi struts, 30mm Eibach Springs, new top mounts - £115 delivered
  • Centre Console (rear) - £20 delivered
  • Estate Tail Lights inc holders and bulbs - £30 Delivered
  • Interior Mirror Caps (leccy mirrors and non tweeter type) - £7 posted
  • Airbag ECU - £15 delivered
  • Time/Temp Display - £8 posted (on ebay atm)
  • AC/Heater Panel - £20 posted
  • Estate Load Cover - £30 posted
  • Wiper Arms and 4 month old Aerotwins - £20 posted
  • Black A pillars - £20 posted
  • Black B Pillars - £25 posted
  • Autowiper stalk - £15 posted
  • HDi Clocks (almost 124k) - £30 posted
  • 306 Stereo stalk adapter (JVC headunit to ph3 stalk) - £20 posted
  • Door handle Surround (x4)
  • Rear Door Handle 'Cups'
  • Front Door Speaker Covers
  • Front Window Switches
  • Rear Window Winders
  • Hanbrake Switch
  • Estate Tailgate Speakers (standard)
  • China Blue mirror caps (badly scuffed and with a clip or two broken)
  • Spare Wheel Cage Bolt and Hook

Loads more parts but thats just what I have sorted through and is ready to go...
Thanks given by:
Tom, best price on JVC to stalk adapter bit collected? asyou love me? x
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
£10 collected I guess as its you lol......but it wont be worth driving over for unless you'll already be coming this way.
Thanks given by:
What happened to the front hubs?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oh shit, forgot you asked about them tbh! My bad. Sad

One sold for £16 delivered. The other is still here.
Thanks given by:
dont suppose u have the front left wing still do ya ???
Thanks given by:
S'going tomorow....looks like this. lol

[Image: Breaking30611005_zps488b40a5.jpg]

[Image: Breaking30611006_zpsb4e4e28b.jpg]

[Image: Breaking30611007_zps214de7f7.jpg]

After those pics and a can of spinach I decided to lift the block into the Vec...on my own. Confused Wasn't actually too bad tbh. Got £40 for this lot, about £20 for the two bags of cable, a fiver for the cat (damn aftermarket shit!) and £15 for the 'mixed ferruos'. Not too bad I guess, will have a nother load to go with motors and ally next time as well.

[Image: Breaking30611011_zpse923f786.jpg]

Also couldn't believe how long I'd owned it, nearly 6 months! Thats not bad for me lol!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 DTS breaking china blue - ebay link rryan 7 2,455 04-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: hovis16
  Breaking: my hdi estate Matt 16 4,359 02-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: lph
  Breaking moonstone hdi estate. kentiiboii 0 989 02-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii