Breaking - China 306 Meridian Estate!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking - China 306 Meridian Estate!!
Right then.....breaking from tomorow...weather permitting lol. Should be good as apparantly its the end of winter today!

I have a list of all the parts I've been asked for so far and will remove those first.

Cyclones are removed and ready to go. Swallows, beam, bumpers, skirts, seats will be the next things off I think. If theres anything you want, pm me. Smile
Thanks given by:
Just to write on here what ive already said to tom.

Roof Bars
Bottom boot plastic (near lock mech)
Top boot roof plastic
boot carpet
Plastic Boot Lid Trim
rear calliper to replace my broken one.

Possibly:
Roof lining
electric mirrors with no caps
engine bay plastics & reservoirs
bottom of the windscreen plastics
Thanks given by:
Yep thats fine Sam. But the calipers are going with the beam, and if anyone wants the tailgate whole obviously you can't have the trim. The rest I will keep aside for you. Smile

And I've just left it at it's final resting place.....done 60 miles on the red light so I didnt waste any fuel, and parked dead on 123,800 miles. lol
Thanks given by:
message me with your paypal for the rear wiper motor when you taken it off Smile
Thanks given by:
Yep will do mate, you're on my list. Smile
Thanks given by:
My apologies...looks like breaking this will have to hold off for a few as my 7 year old fresh MOTd fully serviced car just had a pretty major breakdown. Fed up of cars now.
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2013, 12:32 PM)Toms306 Wrote: My apologies...looks like breaking this will have to hold off for a few as my 7 year old fresh MOTd fully serviced car just had a pretty major breakdown. Fed up of cars now.

Whats the new car tom?
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2013, 12:58 PM)Strikeforce Wrote:
(20-03-2013, 12:32 PM)Toms306 Wrote: My apologies...looks like breaking this will have to hold off for a few as my 7 year old fresh MOTd fully serviced car just had a pretty major breakdown. Fed up of cars now.

Whats the new car tom?

Broken now. Dodgy

I know everyone will hate it on here which is why I've not started a thread about it.

Its a 2006 Vauxhall Vectra CDTi 150 Design.

Yes I'm old and boring. Less than 100k miles and it came with full service history, loads of things changed (clutch and DMF, EGR, cambelt, windscreen, rear suspension, two new tyres) and a fresh MOT. Thought with all that it would be fairly reliable. But 1/4 mile away from my driveway it's snapped a spring and f*cked the tyre. Not happy. Will expect lots of 'told you so's' or 'you shouldve stuck with 'peugeot' etc.
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2013, 01:01 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(20-03-2013, 12:58 PM)Strikeforce Wrote:

Whats the new car tom?

Broken now. Dodgy

I know everyone will hate it on here which is why I've not started a thread about it.

Its a 2006 Vauxhall Vectra CDTi 150 Design.

Yes I'm old and boring. Less than 100k miles and it came with full service history, loads of things changed (clutch and DMF, EGR, cambelt, windscreen, rear suspension, two new tyres) and a fresh MOT. Thought with all that it would be fairly reliable. But 1/4 mile away from my driveway it's snapped a spring and f*cked the tyre. Not happy. Will expect lots of 'told you so's' or 'you shouldve stuck with 'peugeot' etc.

Lol the same happend to my mate he swapped his saab for a 2.2 petrol vectra and the spring came through but did not ruin the tyre,
Also get a thread up im always interested in cars no matter what make oh and seen as this a 306 forum............should of kept the ..........
Thanks given by:
It's not worth the hassle of posting the thread. I'm keeping it completely standard as every car I've modded has broken due to the mods. And its just a boring vectra lol. Can't be bothered to read 100 replies of 'it's shit' or 'my peugeot cost less so must be better'. lol

But yeah, I'd say that tyre's f*cked.

[Image: BrokenVectra083_zpsa9d4b021.jpg]

[Image: BrokenVectra151_zps1fe7f007.jpg]

[Image: BrokenVectra152_zpsfeaa2012.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah i would say that was f*cked lol
Thanks given by:
Tom I want your knob and shaft as someone replaced mine with a stupid momo one that I have to tighten up every other week
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor you're welcome to my knob. Wink
Thanks given by:
And the shaft, never forget the shaft! Tenner posted?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Haha, how could I forget the shaft. Wink

I'll have to see how heavy the shaft is for postage, but assuming its not too bad then yeah that'll be fine. Smile
Thanks given by:
Not that heavy, its only a thin rod, less than a foot long
Thanks given by:
tom remember i want the driveshaft to replace the broken one on my hdi!
Thanks given by:
Right, started breaking this today! I have the swallows off with good but budget tyres, although I doubt theres any interest there.

These are the parts that I have off now, will go on ebay tomorow afternoon probably if theres no interest here.

Sun visors
Drivers vent
HDi clocks - Showing almost 124k now
AC heater panel
Silver clock surround
Silver dash inc vents and lower panel
Panel with dash dimmer and headlight leveller
Auto-wiper stalk
Time/Temp display
Pass airbag deactivation switch
Map light (scroller one)
Rear view mirror
Rain sensor
Steering shroud
Audio remote

I've posted the light stalk to Rocker. Smile

Will be stripping more tomorow, exterior parts if it's less cold than today!
Thanks given by:
I still want your knob
Thanks given by:
I bet you do. Wink I hadn't forgotten mate, but it was a bit cold and wet to get under today lol, hopefully I'll get it off tomorow. Smile
Thanks given by:
Parts removed today -

Interior
Rear console
Front bumper
Side skirts
Arch liners
Front grill and hockey sticks

Just wish it'd warm up a bit so I can work for longer before I cant feel my fingers and have to give up!
Thanks given by:
What's the condition of the map light/roof trim? Im sure someone's glued the light cover on mine
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2013, 08:39 PM)Connor Wrote: What's the condition of the map light/roof trim? Im sure someone's glued the light cover on mine

I had a little accident with it......involving a hammer. lol

How the hell are they supposed to come out in one peice!? All that was salvageable was the little scroller map light in the end.

Also, with the gearstick, do you want th whole shaft and ball assembly, ie undo it from the little cross bar on the link that runs right along the exhaust, or does that seperate somehow? I was just asking as you never metioned the ball thing and I wasn't sure....
Thanks given by:
Oh... You twat Tongue ill keep my money then lol well I need the whole shaft, as when the after market knob was fitted, the plastic bit the oem knob fits onto was binned, so yes you'll need to get under and undo it from the long gear linkage
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2013, 08:54 PM)Connor Wrote: Oh... You twat Tongue ill keep my money then lol well I need the whole shaft, as when the after market knob was fitted, the plastic bit the oem knob fits onto was binned, so yes you'll need to get under and undo it from the long gear linkage

Haha, indeed! Tongue

And ah thats fine, thats what I thought, should be off tomorow then. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Side skirts pics...sorry they're dirty lol!

[Image: PugBreaking028_zps5d64f3b8.jpg]

[Image: PugBreaking029_zpsa8fb83f9.jpg]

Slight crack to front of passenger side one as you can see.
Thanks given by:
Hiya
I have a 2002 meridian estate that I would like a stage 1 map on will your ecu clip in without any issues mine is numbered 592 if so how much?..

Also need the offside front arch liner and the near side rear roof rail cover piece!..
Thanks given by:
Looking a bit empty now lol. :/

Will courier/post parts that people have paid for on Tuesday.

Anything else people are after? I have loads on ebay atm as well, so be quick if you want something lol!

Also like to know if anyones interested in panels? Won't be able to remove them for a few days so i can keep the car watertight (well as watertight as 306s are lol) but by the end of the week hopefully they'll be ready for collection. Complete doors (minus door card) £25 each collected. Wings £15 collected but may be able to post. Tailgate (minus wiper motor) £15 collected. Bonnet £15 collected.

[Image: BreakingHDi4040_zps2f2813b1.jpg]

[Image: BreakingHDi4034_zpsd175e4c4.jpg]

[Image: BreakingHDi4035_zps67e8244e.jpg]

[Image: BreakingHDi4037_zps038ca907.jpg]

Also found this interesting dent at the back...more than just bumper damage by the previous owner then lol. Rolleyes

[Image: BreakingHDi4038_zps4d6b2bd0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tom I don't suppose you have the front brake setup off this do you? If so how much posted with calipers, discs and pads? Thanks
Thanks given by:
Quick work there tom D:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 DTS breaking china blue - ebay link rryan 7 2,452 04-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: hovis16
  Breaking: my hdi estate Matt 16 4,356 02-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: lph
  Breaking moonstone hdi estate. kentiiboii 0 989 02-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii