Breaking - China 306 Meridian Estate!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking - China 306 Meridian Estate!!
Not having a dig tom but you will struggle geting 40 for skirts and 15 for a tail light.
Think I sold skirts for about 25-30 tops and tail lights youre lookin about 20 for the set it youre lucky.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Price for tailgate plz.
Hdi decat midlebox mod soon to be stage1Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
price of front bumper. side skirts and silver dash and spedo cluster?
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
rear wiper motor...?
Thanks given by:
I just brought a single taillight for £10 posted
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
(15-03-2013, 10:20 AM)Oil-burner Wrote: Not having a dig tom but you will struggle geting 40 for skirts and 15 for a tail light.
Think I sold skirts for about 25-30 tops and tail lights youre lookin about 20 for the set it youre lucky.

Thats fair enough, I'm just going by ebay prices and 'most' decent condition skirts seem to be around that currently. As for the light, yes £20 the pair....or £15 each, I'll struggle to sell the other otherwise. Smile Also people are welcome to make offers on items as I said.

(15-03-2013, 11:53 AM)Hdiestate Wrote: Price for tailgate plz.

£25 collected?

(15-03-2013, 03:01 PM)Diggers Wrote: price of front bumper. side skirts and silver dash and spedo cluster?

Make me an offer on those Ben, PM me if you want, I'm not posting the bumper though so you'd have to collect.

(15-03-2013, 03:50 PM)Leemus Wrote: rear wiper motor...?

Just so you know, the estate rear wiper motor has the washer inbuilt so its different to the hatch. £15 posted.

I also have a hatch one if thats what you were after, same price.

(15-03-2013, 05:00 PM)Willo Wrote: I just brought a single taillight for £10 posted

How was it posted though? I send things 48hr courier or royal mail... And I'm not gonna send things where I have to pay more postage than the items worth, did that a few times with golf parts and realised it wasn't worth the hassle for those items lol.
Thanks given by:
no i need one for my estate mines stopped working :/ PM me paypal details Smile how much for rear bumper if theres no damage to it? doesn't matter about starches as i just what a bumper to smooth and paint
Thanks given by:
I've not started breaking it yet lol, if you can wait till wednesday thats when I'll take it off and I'll PM you the details then. Smile

Theres a big crack in the bumper where it meets the bootlid, tried to piture it above but it didn't come out well, probably not in good enough condition for what you want.
Thanks given by:
Tom actually can I have all the trim screws you remove and also all the nuts and bolts etc that come off in the process of breaking it? I'm always after various random screws etc so this seems like a good opportunity to get a few.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Possibly....I got a small bin full off the golf though! So I'll save them all and see how many/how heavy etc there are at the end. Smile
Thanks given by:
(15-03-2013, 06:47 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Possibly....I got a small bin full off the golf though! So I'll save them all and see how many/how heavy etc there are at the end. Smile

Awesome, cheers mate!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Being posted 48hr with TNT courier
Thanks given by:
I can only assume its a breaker or similar company that bulk buys courier service then...as to us it'd be £8.75 plus vat for tnt 48hr! Confused.

I tend to use yodel as they're cheapest at something like £7 plus vat for 48hr. Or for tight people I'll use Hermes 3 day, but even that is usually a fiver roughly, both through p2g. If anyone does know of cheaper though, it would be handy.
Thanks given by:
The picture was taken at the side of a house so I am assuming they are private sellers not saying they are just assuming
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, you've definitely done better than them out of the sale though lol. lol

I did do it myself with a few things, I remember the starter and akternator off the golf sold for about £3 each...cost £8 to post lol! Doh
Thanks given by:
Done it myself in the past sokd at low price misjudged postage cost me to sell it lol
Thanks given by:
Anyone interested in the interior? Want it gone reasonably quick so I'll stick it on ebay if theres no interest here. Smile
Thanks given by:
Got a twin optic stalk?
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2013, 05:59 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Got a twin optic stalk?

Yep. Smile
Thanks given by:
how much posted mate?
Thanks given by:
Hi, how much for the plastic tailgate handle if available
Idont need the mech- part just the plastic cover,

Thanks in advance,
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2013, 06:26 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: how much posted mate?

£15 posted? Smile

(18-03-2013, 06:34 PM)lozz Wrote: Hi, how much for the plastic tailgate handle if available

Thanks in advance,

Not sure exactly what part you mean, the colour coded cover? Or the black handle that moves to open the tailgate?
Thanks given by:
£15? :o pricey Tongue
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2013, 07:26 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(18-03-2013, 06:26 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: how much posted mate?

£15 posted? Smile

(18-03-2013, 06:34 PM)lozz Wrote: Hi, how much for the plastic tailgate handle if available

Thanks in advance,

Not sure exactly what part you mean, the colour coded cover? Or the black handle that moves to open the tailgate?

Just the plastic cover,

Thanks,
Thanks given by:
Cheeky git Rocker...do you want it or not. lol

(18-03-2013, 06:34 PM)lozz Wrote: Just the plastic cover,

Thanks,

Ok, I'll wait and see if anyone wants the tailgate whole first, if not in a few days, I'll PM you. Smile
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2013, 07:42 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Cheeky git Rocker...do you want it or not. lol

(18-03-2013, 06:34 PM)lozz Wrote: Just the plastic cover,

Thanks,

Ok, I'll wait and see if anyone wants the tailgate whole first, if not in a few days, I'll PM you. Smile

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Lol Yeah I'll take it mate as long as it works and doesnt click
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's one of the few electrical items that actually still works on the car lol! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Lol pm me payment deatils then mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Pm'd Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 DTS breaking china blue - ebay link rryan 7 2,437 04-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: hovis16
  Breaking: my hdi estate Matt 16 4,340 02-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: lph
  Breaking moonstone hdi estate. kentiiboii 0 981 02-03-2017, 10:16 PM