Don't forget!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't forget!
Steak and blowjob day is in 3 days time!

14th march! Best remind your other half!
Thanks given by:
Dont worry mrs sent me steak and bj pic to remind me haha
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2013, 12:12 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Dont worry mrs sent me steak and bj pic to remind me haha

Which one CJ? You always seem to have quite a variation of girls to post in that 'other' thread :p

I shall remind the Mrs tonight. Not sure we can afford steak this month, we're absolutely skint. Fortunately, a blowie doesn't cost me anything lol
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
awesome this is a new one to me but i will leave the official page open so the wife can see it when she goes on the computer
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2013, 12:26 PM)C.A.R. Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 12:12 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Dont worry mrs sent me steak and bj pic to remind me haha

Which one CJ? You always seem to have quite a variation of girls to post in that 'other' thread :p

I shall remind the Mrs tonight. Not sure we can afford steak this month, we're absolutely skint. Fortunately, a blowie doesn't cost me anything lol

Most recent pal been together few months now lol
Thanks given by:
Well I don't have a Mrs, and tbh I'm not a fan of steak.

But I've been promised a threesome by 2 girls which I may just turn into a double BJ.
Win.
Thanks given by:
You dont like steak? WTF!?! You dont deserve 1 BJ if you dont like steak haha
Thanks given by:
Nahh, not a fan of steak...
I prefer a wench made sandwich with bacon and cheese and more bacon and ham.
Thanks given by:
Before I opened this thread; I knew what this was going to be.

If she spent know about yet; she will...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2013, 01:53 PM)Andy Wrote: Well I don't have a Mrs, and tbh I'm not a fan of steak.

But I've been promised a threesome by 2 girls which I may just turn into a double BJ.
Win.

I'm going to laugh so hard when you have like 10 girls show up at your door with your children informing you about the child, the fact they have given you some kind of std and are all demanding money.
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2013, 02:56 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 01:53 PM)Andy Wrote: Well I don't have a Mrs, and tbh I'm not a fan of steak.

Win.

I'm going to laugh so hard when you have like 10 girls show up at your door with your children informing you about the child, the fact they have given you some kind of std and are all demanding money.

Not gonna happen. Especially if it's a double blowy.
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2013, 03:07 PM)Andy Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 02:56 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote:

Win.

Not gonna happen. Especially if it's a double blowy.

with the amount you have claimed to sleep about, its highly likely actually Smile
Thanks given by:
Claimed? :L

Lol
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry but never seen them and your always drunk so for all we know, they could all be samass Tongue
Thanks given by:
You never see them... That may be because they're all not what I'd call girlfriend material.

Plus. Really don't want to discuss this here.
Thanks given by:
Chill bro, dish the banter, take the banter like a real boy Tongue
Thanks given by:
Well... It's here. Be sure to pester your Mrs or sister if you live in bridgwater, for your well deserved Steak and Oral.
Thanks given by:
Epic....I'm on it!

Oh wait. lol
Thanks given by:
Undergo surgery to remove your bottom ribs. And before you know it... You'll be a pro.
Thanks given by:
Told mine to get it sorted lol
Thanks given by:
Who invented this, I need some credibility/citations before the Mrs gets confronted with it. Wink
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Got bacon butty and a BJ and more this morning as shes working tonight muhahaha

Me happy for today
Thanks given by:
I have a plate of salad sat in the fridge waiting for me as my 'tea' no sign of any steak and definately no bj, cheers love
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
Bummer parksy.

Think i'll be cooking my own steak, but i dont mind... i'll get the rest whilst i watch football tonight!!!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Mrs has f*cked of to disney on ice so no blowie for me Sad
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: jyjyrusy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^ Thats the spirit.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Win win and win!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Video 
Oh how id hate to be Max on this forum
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well, we didn't have any steak in the freezer, but I've now had 3 blowjobs today Big Grin

It's like xmas, but the only fat beardy c*nt is me...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: