5 dr dtub mot failed/mechanical faults etc for build project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 dr dtub mot failed/mechanical faults etc for build project
I'm looking for a 5 door Dturbo rolling shell with doors etc as straight as possible or easy body repair, mot failure or blown engine due to usual cambelt/head-gasket/dead turboetc but the most important thing is the bodywork being good.
I have means of collecting a non runner but don't want to be going to Cornwall or Northern England to collect it as it won't be cost effective - i'm based in the s/w Midlands.
Thanks given by:
I've got a 1.4 I'll be scrapping. 99 Diablo red. Doors and shell near enough mint. Failed mot on the engine but body work is too good to scrap imo.

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z32 ... G_6540.jpg
Thanks given by:
Bumper is still mine sam Wink
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
yeh it doesn't have the front bumper as Declan wants that. Everything else is still there but the dash has been stripped.
Thanks given by:
1.4 petrol - 1.9 td is a fair bit of work and you are too far away.
Thanks given by:
fuu ckkkk sake, I literally scrapped my old shell, was perfect, mot and everything, just couldnt be arsed with an engine for it...
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dave Wrote:fuu ckkkk sake, I literally scrapped my old shell, was perfect, mot and everything, just couldnt be arsed with an engine for it...

n00bs gonna n00b. O_O Tongue
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
Dave Wrote:fuu ckkkk sake, I literally scrapped my old shell, was perfect, mot and everything, just couldnt be arsed with an engine for it...

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me it wasn't a 5 door???? if it was where did you take it????? - phone number, address etc pls?
Thanks given by: