Speeding fines in 306s

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speeding fines in 306s
(11-03-2013, 05:10 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: 5 years....never even been pulled

(11-03-2013, 05:07 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: got pulled driving back to work at lunch time today lol, but just for a chat about my "injector problem" hahaha

??? Huh

the cop who pulled me over was determined all the black smoke was caused by an injector problem, i just agreed and promised to look into it lol
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
How do you lot never get pulled? I manage it at least once a month which I know sounds like alot but it used to be several times a day.
Thanks given by:
I only get caught in the 306 lol I've had a Leon cupra and have a fiesta st which I drive the bollocks off got nothing got the pug back on the road BOOM speeding no fine but had to do some ass course, other than that no points XD my pugs a curse rather than immune I get followed alot but not really pulled over
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2013, 05:52 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: How do you lot never get pulled? I manage it at least once a month which I know sounds like alot but it used to be several times a day.

Because we're not all raging chavs unlike you Chris Wink
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2013, 05:52 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: How do you lot never get pulled? I manage it at least once a month which I know sounds like alot but it used to be several times a day.

Yep I get pulled all the time!! When they realise it's an ageing enthusiast they let me on my way, even got let off by a traffic guy when I was ever so slightly over the limit on the mway as he said my lane discipline was excellent lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ive never been pulled. not even in a Saab with green wheels....
Thanks given by:
I've never been pulled over in the 306, every other car i've ever had i got pulled regularly in... never had any points either, i save my enthusiastic driving for when im out of the town centres and dont take the piss on the motorways but i still put this down to luck more than judgement.
Thanks given by:
Now I think about it, I've only been pulled twice and both times were in my DT... One for tints and one was mistaken identity
Thanks given by:
I got pulled 6 times in a week in my old d turbo, twice for my pump tuning.. i mean knackered turbo.. once because it didn't come up on the MID because i forgot to click confirm on the AXA trade website, once for being parked in traffic whilst being on my phone which got me 3 points and a 60 pound fine, twice to be dipped for red diesel
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Got my only points in my 306.

Though have talked and fought my way out of many more.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306s in Winter Photos Eeyore 19 5,157 05-12-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  306s getting rarer bashbarnard 11 2,680 03-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Best and worst 306s ever Orta 27 5,203 17-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Last Post: C.A.R.