Just to annoy everyone..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just to annoy everyone..
..A nice little update on the moany "you can't park there" lady gardens from downstairs.

He wrote to my work telling them to mediate and get me to move the van, or he's going to the papers to say Virgin are damaging their business through lack of cooperation lmao

He also goes on to say i've apparently been intimidating them (hard to believe, those that have met me know i'm hardly intimidating, especially to an ex-Army guy who likes to flex his musclez) and that he's approached me twice, first time I blatantly ignored him and the second time he "tried to speak to me amicably and I told him to f*ck off"

lmao

This is epic.

Fact of the matter is it is now definitely harassment, trying to use my employment (despite it being completely irrelevant) and using the press card to try and force their hand. My manager is going to pay him a visit on Monday to explain that they can't and won't do anything about me parking the van legally where I see fit.

He's also pretty libellous in claims that i'm setting up a Facebook page to slander his business, and that i've been intimidating his workers using my work van. Thankfully he shot himself in the foot by leaving me a paper trail of the harassment, and a Police report from when he appeared at my front door, and depending on the outcome on Monday I may well be approaching my lawyer.

So yeah.. Friday anyone?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a right tool!

Friday...... Smile
Thanks given by:
I can't believe this is still going on................
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
What a complete douchebag!

My neighbour is an utter lady garden. Got some shitbox broken 307 HDi on his drive that hasn't moved in 2 months+, which took the place of the wheely bins that he'd lined up against my car and repeatedly struck with the lids. Wayne Kerr.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Link to this facebook you've apparently set up?

Good luck mate.
Thanks given by:
Funny I can't find it Chris, must have made it when I was drunk then mysteriously unlinked everything on my profile from it
Thanks given by:
Have you tried searching FB for it separately, see if they've started one and are gonna try and blame you for it.
Thanks given by:
They can try it, what they probably wouldn't realise is I work with a bunch of uber geeks, what with being a telecomms company and all, and any sites like that could be traced to the source.

Fact is i'm not stupid enough to do something like that, and he's now trying to pressure work into getting involved in an attempt to force my hand. He's in for a shock when the only response is from my manager's visit explaining that no, they won't be making me move the van OR the car.

Technically that constitutes blackmail of the company, as well as libellious remarks about me. Silly thing for him to do. I now have a paper trail meaning I have good grounds to approach the Police regarding harassment.
Thanks given by:
Trying to pressure Virgin is a stupidly bad move! He probably thought it was the easy way around it but he's backing himself into a corner. Does he know your full name by the way? I'd be careful with some of the things you've posted on Facebook in the past about the incidents, particularly if your profile isn't completely private Smile
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2013, 07:53 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: They can try it, what they probably wouldn't realise is I work with a bunch of uber geeks, what with being a telecomms company and all, and any sites like that could be traced to the source.

You also have this forum. Which, is worryingly good at doing stuff.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Scott, i've only posted one thing naming them and any issues we're having and it was the picture of them blocking me in the other week, where I named and shamed and called them "clowns". My boss advised me to remove it to avoid any issues with VM, even though the company wasn't mentioned specifically, but he agrees there was nothing wrong in what I said.

I've also got tens of pictures of them dangerously double parked, and all the notes they've left on my windscreen.

If this doesn't legally constitute harassment then god knows what does. And blackmailing Virgin by threatening them with press exposure really will backfire big time, we have a huge legal team and PR department vs him and his outrageous accusations about me.

I liked the bit where he "approached me amicably and was told to f*ck off". What actually happened was I told him I won't be moving the van, he had a look of "how dare he stand up to me?" and I shut the door on him. And phoned the Police as I don't appreciate him approaching me in my house to make unreasonable demands.

(08-03-2013, 07:57 PM)Fooby Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 07:53 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: They can try it, what they probably wouldn't realise is I work with a bunch of uber geeks, what with being a telecomms company and all, and any sites like that could be traced to the source.

You also have this forum. Which, is worryingly good at doing stuff.

Oh look, I mentioned "uber geek" and Fooby appeared lmao
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2013, 08:00 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Oh look, I mentioned "uber geek" and Fooby appeared lmao

hi2u.

I'm always round you lamer. I never have anything interesting to say though.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2013, 08:03 PM)Fooby Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 08:00 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Oh look, I mentioned "uber geek" and Fooby appeared lmao

hi2u.

I'm always round you lamer. I never have anything interesting to say though.

Like batman responding to commissioner gordon's oversized desk lamp?
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2013, 08:04 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Like batman responding to commissioner gordon's oversized desk lamp?

Just like that.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
i haven't really got upto date with whats been going on with you and this parking war. from what i gather though you live by a shop that happens to have parking spaces outside where you park your virgin media works van, the owner of the shop has a problem with this and therefore all sorts of double parking and notes have ensued. have i missed anything?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Don't know about Scottish law, but in England and Wales harassment is something like "pursues a course of conduct which causes another person harassment and knew, or ought to have known, that harassment would be caused"

Right now he could probably argue he didn't know it was harassment so you need to tell the police (your local safer neighborhood team are the best bet if you have one). In England what would happen would be that he would be issued with a harassment warning pointing out that this type of behavior is unacceptable and would be classed as harassment so that if there is any continuation of the course of conduct and he is arrested they cant claim they didn't know it was harassment.
Thanks given by:
He hasn't got a leg to stand on. Are these parking spaces numbered?
I mean if it's not parking illegally and you're not parking inconsiderately then what is the twats problem.
You've done nowt wrong.

P.s When he goes out next get your son to poo through his letterbox.
Thanks given by:
Whos up for a meet outside pellows house? lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2013, 08:15 PM)Connor Wrote: Whos up for a meet outside pellows house? lol

Wot, so we can straighten out his number plates?
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2013, 08:20 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 08:15 PM)Connor Wrote: Whos up for a meet outside pellows house? lol

Wot, so we can straighten out his number plates?

Haha. Yes!
Thanks given by:
lmao

Chris valid point. The police have already been to take statements from both parties, that was a couple of weeks ago, and he was advised by the attending officer that any further disputes have to be made through the Police, who will then attend and, as long as nothing criminal is happening, ie, they just don't like the van where it is, he will be advised he is wasting police time.

The fact he has written to my offices telling them to make me move my van or face media exposure for supposedly damaging his business through lack of action, to me indicates he has failed to meet the requests of the attending officer and thus he has knowingly caused harassment.
Thanks given by:
If anything mate you have pretty solid grounds for defamation given that he clearly intends to affect your standing in the eye of a reasonable person, writing to your employer falsely accusing you of targeting them on social networking sites. Your legal team would have a field day with it.
Thanks given by:
I love the way you think he'd have a team.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Well it's either that or VM have one, single, very good lawyer...
Thanks given by:
Wheres the original thread regarding this? i'd like to see it lol Smile
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phrases that annoy you at work. Dum-Dum 42 5,786 16-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  Dont annoy your neighbours... Dan! 10 2,256 10-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Last Post: MattDM306