What have you got for your mummy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you got for your mummy?
It's Mothers' day (cue panic in those of you so distracted you missed all the TV adverts etc) this Sunday. I thought - through boredom, mainly - I'd start this thread so you can tell everyone what - if anything - you have got for your mummy.

I haven't bought it (them) yet, but the old dear wants some posh goldfish from the Koi Carp shop. Going to collect them tomorrow (and probably fall over at their cost)

As Natalie is now a mummy too and Florence hasn't bloody well bought her anything muggins here has had to buy that present as well. She has a nice card and a new iPhone case with a photograph of Florence on it. Nice it is.

What you got / getting?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm gunna answer the phone when she inevitably rings
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Nothing, haven't seen her for two years. So idgaf
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Nothing for my mum but I've got matts mum all 4.2mm of my solid meat
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
You see her more than I do lmao
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
its this weekend? SHIT!
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I've got my mum a card and 2 boxes of chocolates as they were half price. Thorntons and black magic IIRC ( I bought them a couple of weeks ago). I have the same issue as she has with me that anything she wants she buys. Also theres too many flowers in the house,already and im not just buying tat/gadgets as they're downsizing as soon as I move so it's just gonna go in the bin.
Thanks given by:
I never know what to buy, she doesn't really eat sweets or chocolates so they're kind of out the window. So this year I've bought food and I'm going to go over and cook for her, that way she can drink if she want's as she hasn't got to drive anywhere - nice gammon joint to roast Smile. And I'll probably grab a bunch of flowers on my way over.
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
I've got your mum a box of black magic, a dozen red roses - nice ones mind, not blokeatthemarketsaidtheywere roses. Oh, and a kinky little black number from Ann Summers, we'll ruin that later.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
A mug with a collage of photos on it, cost me £1.99 delivered Big Grin
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
A new iron, old one was ruining my clothes...
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Took her out for a meal last night. Seeing my nan today too, something I dont do often enough TBH.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Mum simply wanted some bay tree, 2 went to B and Q and bought 2 of them £25 ech
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The koi carp centre didn't have the shebunkin fish mum wanted, so I guess we will be going back next week instead! Did get to have a look at all the other animals they have there though which made up for a wasted journey!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
i got her a card... and im at uni so might get a box of chocolates when im back.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mummy how are Easter eggs made? cully 9 1,843 12-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Ian