Someone's slacking.... It's FRIDAY!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone's slacking.... It's FRIDAY!!!!
Today with mrs in morning waiting for my new phone to arrive. Then later work.

Tomorrow work all day. Sunday chilling with a dash of work.

Monday hopefully weather good clean car and fit front bumper.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today, hope my oil feed pipe turns up and that it doesn't rain but TBH I'm doubting either will happen. Tidy up the house and garage a little bit, maybe go and visit my little sister.

I'm working Saturday and Sunday.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't say slacking. It's half 9 Nialls in Mexico and cars probably somewhere being grumpy

Anyway

Friday: work all day, got doctors this afternoon, more work, swimming, more work. Samass is coming too mine and hopefully is going to sort my car while I'm working.
Saturday: working. Hopefully car will be back on the road. Drive to sams, then back to mine, sleep
Sunday: work again. Seriously gunna be like cbalol by this point. God I hate weekends
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2013, 09:28 AM)Matt Wrote: Seriously gunna be like cbalol by this point. God I hate weekends

I feel like this just lately always work weekends so don't see point of then any more. Suppose to be my first weekend off in about a year. But a driver is ill so I'm working :/
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
I'm always working weekends, have done for the past 6 years, unless I book it off.

I feel my working week starts Friday and ends Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday is my weekend lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Today: helping amies family move house then working 1-10
Sat: work 12-9 then have some beers and nachos
sun: day off, maybe continue fitting fmic
Thanks given by:
Friday: Working, hoping my shiny new pc bits will turn up in the post. Collecting our massive new freezer later.
Saturday: Work until 1, then Foobys coming over to help build the new pc (assuming its been delivered) and play with my RPi, most likely accompanied by enthusiastic substance abuse... XD
Sunday: Start this years spring clean and finish building the new workbench.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(08-03-2013, 09:36 AM)Matt Wrote: I feel my working week starts Friday and ends Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday is my weekend lol

TBH I get like this. I work a 10 day week (6on, 4off) and so my brain just adjusts to that, days of the week don't have names any more, its 1st early, 2nd early, 1st late, 2nd late, 1st night etc etc My months have 3 weeks rather than 4 and a bit.
Thanks given by:
Waiting for Samsung to fit a new screen to the tv supposed to be here at 10am then three weeks holiday Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Just get excited for Friday because payday. But I don't really see that.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Today: Dragging my 306 to my garage and ready to get the engine out
Saturday: Fix all the shitty bits
Sunday: Engine out ready for my mate to come get the bolts out of my engine.... again.
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Today, outa work in 45 mins, head home and get the car transporter ready, find straps etc, then head to pick up my eclass merc Big Grin

Tomorrow, finaly getting my mates e36 ready with extra lock and extended bottom arms

Sunday, as little as I can, likely cruise about somewhere or sleep
Thanks given by:
Trying to design a concrete slab for a multi story building, then the weekend spent doing more structural design and missing out on one of the biggest house partys of the year Sad Crap weekend
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Friday: fix somones house lights
Sat: Football taxi for lewis then Exeter for cloths
Sunday: Pre MOT check the 306
Mon: Dayoff. MOT
Tues: Day off
Thanks given by:
work the full weekend, sunday is our stock take. its gonna be fun.......
Thanks given by:
Today - Wednesday - get f*cked lying next to a pool or beech Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Tonight - Shopping. Might collect some of my old RC cars from the folks house, I have an urge to finish building a Porsche 911 GT2 kit from circa 1999. Collectors item, sat in a box lol.
Tomorrow - Gotta buy my mum some fancy gold fish things. God knows at what cost. Play COD (non-deliberate fish-related pun there)
Sunday - tis mothers' day innit. I now live with one. I have learned that since Florence is only 5 months old the lazy little cow hasn't got anything for her mum, so muggins here has had to sort out a present. It cost money and everything.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Today. Spent the whole day in hospital on machines.
Tomorrow prob the same. Maybe get discharged it blood tests come back ok.
Sunday. Feel sorry for myself and spend the day in bed at home
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
today.
working all day in rain and mud

strip parts off the donor car this evening

volunteer work all weekend

snow due sunday/monday so looks like I be refitting me winter wheels!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Well my oil line didn't turn up but im told it'll be here tomorrow and I've just realised I have Sunday off so I might fix that then clean the drive as a present for my mum.
Thanks given by:
friday, just finished work after first week as an electronic engineer. just gonna stay at home appreciating not been at work

saturday, get up earlyish to get some shit done on the cars, buy something for the mother

sunday, escape the mothers day guilt trip by going to watch some tarmac rallying in deep wales Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
finish in 15 min's then off for three weeks Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You lot are slacking.... IIIITTTSSS FRIIIIDDAAAYY ozonehostile 18 6,891 28-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit