heya guys im new here :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heya guys im new here :D
well ive had this for a while now and finally decided to make a post on my pug and what has been done so far i am also looking for more ideas etc it is a 1.4 genoa that i originally purchased with a buggered gear box the hunt for the gearbox was[attachment=5548] hard but eventually found a perfect one from a local breakers for 75 quid result Smile     this is how she looked before she was molested and beaten by the previous owner before needing much loved tlc Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Smile Good luck with the new gearbox though, hopefully it lasts! 1.4 boxes are known to be made of cheese!
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2013, 11:55 PM)Scott Wrote: Welcome to the forum Smile Good luck with the new gearbox though, hopefully it lasts! 1.4 boxes are known to be made of cheese!

cheers mate i sourced the new gear box a while ago ive had the car sitting over a year with the new box fitted as didnt have a driving license at the time shes still unfinished but i am now legal and looking forward to driving her again, i still have to finish off some smoothing of doors and some dent removal rub down and finish painting roof black and lower rear end as it was lowered before i bought it also came with a big bore exhaust Smile

(08-03-2013, 12:00 AM)bodp553 Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 11:55 PM)Scott Wrote: Welcome to the forum Smile Good luck with the new gearbox though, hopefully it lasts! 1.4 boxes are known to be made of cheese!

cheers mate i sourced the new gear box a while ago ive had the car sitting over a year with the new box fitted as didnt have a driving license at the time shes still unfinished but i am now legal and looking forward to driving her again, i still have to finish off some smoothing of doors and some dent removal rub down and finish painting roof black and lower rear end as it was lowered before i bought it also came with a big bore exhaust Smile
dead rear mount and potholes did not help the gearbox at all Sad lol
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate Smile get some more recent pictures up Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. These sigmas are poping up all over the place now

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
welcome!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Welcome
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cheers guys i noticed alot of sigmas are popping up this one is monq and learned that going to halfrauds is not a good place to find a colour match also ive done the roof gloss black not sure on what else to do maybe mirrors gloss black etc hmmmmmm Smile
Thanks given by:
Been a while since I've done anything to my ph1 so decided to do some bits today I finished wiring in my ph3 rear lights and are now fully functional happy days Smile also decided to do some filling of dents and some smoothing in the next week or so I will be sourcing myself some ph3 bumpers and starting on them I will also start prepping for the paintwork                

Thinking of de wipering the boot and reffiting the spoiler and finishing tints once paint job is done Smile
Thanks given by:
big work going on there...you painting that all yourself??

Q...I seen a few dehandle the rear doors...er, how do you get in??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Also thinking of removing my Arial and smoothing it off as my scummy neighbour with a meridian tried nicking my nice shiny one and failed and broke it I hpe karma bites the bitch on her fat ads

Ahhh yes I'm painting it all myself and de handling rear doors and will soon be installing door poppers and alarm etc also gotta build a new box for the boot install Smile

didn't like the look of the old p1 rear lights and were sprayed way to dark by previous owner Sad
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Hello Big Grin
Thanks given by:
*waits for the expected; My battery has died and i can't get in the car* Thread.

Wink
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
haha dead battery no way im not like most divvies who dont run a backup slave cable tucked away and not delocking or smoothing front door handles also running dual battery to save embarrassment due to audio setup also fitting fast plugs like u find on forklifts etc.
Thanks given by:
I hope you have used more than just filler on those holes and re door handles.

I would suggest buying my front and rear door, as I will be breaking my car soon.
Thanks given by:
also a good strong electrical cable and doorstop comes in handy lol
Thanks given by:
Ps it's easy to get into these if you did delock it. Just unscrew the door handle and pull it out.
Thanks given by:
hey mark is it monq?
Thanks given by:
No it's wrapped but since you are re painting the car anyway why are you worried.

At least mine have been done professional and welded up. Yours will crack and fall out.
Thanks given by:
ive been quoted 55 quid for a couple of litres of the sigma blue on my exact colour code monq and the geezer there is spot on with the paint mixes so il be buying the paint and other materials soon and will be using my mates unit for the spraying etc
Thanks given by:
[Image: IF2X0089_zpsdd3f2aec.jpg]

I am not worried about your painting skills I am talking about the filling.

You will paint it, it will crack and fall out.
Thanks given by:
looks tidy Smile
Thanks given by:
It is, you can buy the doors if you like will save you a lot of hassle and disappointment.
Thanks given by:
good luck painting it all. I dont like removing the rear handles but best of luck anyway! Cant beleive your neighbour tried to pinch stuff. An aerial of all things!
Thanks given by:
know much on plasti-dipping? my mate has equipment to do it heard doing rims is a bit shite though apparently got a breakers yard thats less than 5 mins away from mine but if i get any problems i can easily correct them before spraying etc

hmmmm how much for the doors ?
Thanks given by:
I am plastidipping my new shell, and two mates cars in the next couple of months.

£50 a door.
Thanks given by:
i hate the fat bitch i found meridian blue paint traces on my car dents appearing from nowhere all down to jealousy i even know that she paid 800 quid plus a jailbroken iphone for her meridian and that the original keeper only paid 250 for it and talk about shitting on ones doorstep .....

i know my mate plasti dipped his e300 and looks pretty good although one of his mates who owns a shop has the machine for doing wheels also equipment but being stingy on money got half the paint for his car and had to start over when he ran out halfway through doing his porsche
Thanks given by: