Hi-Fi & Trolley

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi-Fi & Trolley
I do realise that Hi-Fi's are massively outdated but I thought I'd stick mine up here in case anyone could make use of it. It's at least 10 years old but fully working with a CD player, radio and.....wait for it.....tape player! Great condition except for a couple of marks on the speaker, and it doesn't have an aerial for the radio. I just don't use it anymore Sad

£25 collected from HA4/PO22 or Ace

Also getting rid of my TV trolley- again really good condition, just a small bubble on the top shelf. It's in my way now, but comfortably fits the TV & Hi-Fi.

£15 collected as above

I may well be getting rid of my Canon C84 Stylus printer, my Dell Desktop & my Dell monitor, so if you'd be interested please let me know.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Might be interested in desktop more details Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I'll have to ask Scott, I have no idea lol. It's Dell, and not very fast, but still works okay Smile
Thanks given by:
Aslong as it has a big hard drive it's cool, will just be used to store photos and music so my laptop is quicker lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Yeah it can do that, it just got too slow for me to do my coursework at school so I've had a laptop ever since lol. I would keep it, just don't have the room anymore. I'll ask Scott to check the spec etc and then we can work something out Smile

You can sort of see it in the second picture I posted.
Thanks given by:
Bump, anyone?
Thanks given by:
what size is the monitor?

Also if you still have the stereo in a couple of weeks i might want as ill need one for the garage.
Thanks given by:
I'll check when I get home, but I think it's a 17". I think you're my only offer for the stereo lol Tongue
Thanks given by: