Adding pictures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding pictures
Hey guys, probably a question i'll get ribbed for asking but how do i add pictures to a post? Every time i try it just comes out as a cross in a red box

Fail!!
Thanks given by:
You need to use the following:

Code:
[img]http://url.com/image.jpg[/img]
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:26 PM)Scott Wrote: You need to use the following:

Code:
[img]http://url.com/image.jpg[/img]

I'll be honest, that means nothing to me Tongue do i need to save them to something like instagram/tumblr or can i do it straight from my desktop?
Thanks given by:
Ah okay, you'll need to upload them to another site, like photobucket, instagram, imgur, tumblr, any of those, and then use the image link. Failing that, when using the 'Full Reply' mode when posting (click the 'Reply' button on the bottom right of a post, or 'Preview Post' in the quick reply box, you have the option to add an attachment on that page instead Smile
Thanks given by:
Or... you could just PM Scott ordering him to be your slave (otherwise you'll punish him, violently with sexual acts of indecency)
For him to upload them for you... Wink
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:37 PM)Scott Wrote: Ah okay, you'll need to upload them to another site, like photobucket, instagram, imgur, tumblr, any of those, and then use the image link. Failing that, when using the 'Full Reply' mode when posting (click the 'Reply' button on the bottom right of a post, or 'Preview Post' in the quick reply box, you have the option to add an attachment on that page instead Smile

Righto, its the add attachment box that doesnt work for me, i'll set up an online account and see how far i get....

Did i mention asking stupid questions on the donations thread? Lol

(06-03-2013, 10:38 PM)Rich306 Wrote: Or... you could just PM Scott ordering him to be your slave (otherwise you'll punish him, violently with sexual acts of indecency)
For him to upload them for you... Wink

Having just donated would that mean im paying for his services though??
Thanks given by:
lol Rich

You'll need to click the button the left hand side first, before clicking 'Add Attachment' to find the file you want to upload first Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:41 PM)Scott Wrote: lol Rich

You'll need to click the button the left hand side first, before clicking 'Add Attachment' to find the file you want to upload first Smile

Sarky bi$ch!! I did that, thats how i know the little red boxes come up... Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:39 PM)RJDubya Wrote: Having just donated would that mean im paying for his services though??

Nope, not at all... Just means you can report his prostitution services to the police and have him locked up for preaching on the streets of the forum world. Big Grin
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
They won't appear in 'Preview post' but will work when you actually submit the post Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:44 PM)Scott Wrote: They won't appear in 'Preview post' but will work when you actually submit the post Smile

I may not have needed this thread at all then... as i only previewed it

ahh the system works!! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:44 PM)Scott Wrote: They won't appear in 'Preview post' but will work when you donate money because bills are tight and it's a massive scam noone's caught onto yet
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:48 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 10:44 PM)Scott Wrote: They won't appear in 'Preview post' but will work when you donate money because bills are tight and it's a massive scam noone's caught onto yet

That why it says donator under your name?
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:47 PM)RJDubya Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 10:44 PM)Scott Wrote: They won't appear in 'Preview post' but will work when you actually submit the post Smile

Then you sir, have just wasted the last 5 minutes of my life
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:49 PM)Rich306 Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 10:47 PM)RJDubya Wrote:

Then you sir, have just wasted the last 5 minutes of my life

And you'll never get those 5 minutes back! Consider yourself lucky you had nothing better to do than let me waste your time Tongue
Thanks given by:
I had plenty of better things to do, but i thought i would take this time out to help a fellow member out on this 'critical' matter. However, your objective turned out to be pretty pointless. So my friend... i am ashamed of you right now.

Scott... please present the Ban hammer for this poor example of a Dubya person with the initials 'RJ'.
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:53 PM)Rich306 Wrote: I had plenty of better things to do, but i thought i would take this time out to help a fellow member out on this 'critical' matter. However, your objective turned out to be pretty pointless. So my friend... i am ashamed of you right now.

Scott... please present the Ban hammer for this poor example of a Dubya person with the initials 'RJ'.

Thats another 3 minutes taken up thinking of that... Got to admit the last sentence did make me chuckle though
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:55 PM)RJDubya Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 10:53 PM)Rich306 Wrote: I had plenty of better things to do, but i thought i would take this time out to help a fellow member out on this 'critical' matter. However, your objective turned out to be pretty pointless. So my friend... i am ashamed of you right now.

Thats another 3 minutes taken up thinking of that... Got to admit the last sentence did make me chuckle though
That took precisely 34 seconds to think up and then type. Smile I am awesome at this shit - 5% of my day anyway!
Black mask Service
Thanks given by: