Wanted cheap diesel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted cheap diesel
After a cheap diesel as a run around for a few months
What you got?
Thanks given by:
Got a Silver 5dr 2.0 HDi LX, bodywork pretty f*cked - dents, scrapes, brake fluid scoring(!), cracked bumper that's been badly resprayed by me, ahem - but generally sound. Harriers with legal tyres, maybe ~3mm on most.

Here's the clincher: Tax until Sep and and MOT until Nov.

Recent work:
Full brake overhaul 2 months ago.
New TREs and wishbones 6 months ago.
Replacement rear beam, shocks and springs 9 months ago (not low mileage themselves, but they cured the epic rubbing and understeer lol).

Bad bits:
Steering "self-centres" to the left (didn't want to spend the money looking into it, tracking is ok so i'm not ruining tyres, just sat with the steering wheel at an odd angle.)
Aircon doesn't work, obviously.
Nor do the front windows (front door connecting looms and os regulator need replacing).
OS Mirror heating element doesn't work.

For asking price will come with a replacement osf regulator, working os wing mirror, rear electric window conversion kit and probably a couple of other bits.

Been as honest as i can, think i've remembered most of it.

£500

Ah bugger, thought Dewsbury was in Gloucester for some reason ahha.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151007710421?s...1555.l2649

selling this
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 07:32 PM)Poodle Wrote: Got a Silver 5dr 2.0 HDi LX, bodywork pretty f*cked - dents, scrapes, brake fluid scoring(!), cracked bumper that's been badly resprayed by me, ahem - but generally sound. Harriers with legal tyres, maybe ~3mm on most.

Here's the clincher: Tax until Sep and and MOT until Nov.

Recent work:
Full brake overhaul 2 months ago.
New TREs and wishbones 6 months ago.
Replacement rear beam, shocks and springs 9 months ago (not low mileage themselves, but they cured the epic rubbing and understeer lol).

Bad bits:
Steering "self-centres" to the left (didn't want to spend the money looking into it, tracking is ok so i'm not ruining tyres, just sat with the steering wheel at an odd angle.)
Aircon doesn't work, obviously.
Nor do the front windows (front door connecting looms and os regulator need replacing).
OS Mirror heating element doesn't work.

For asking price will come with a replacement osf regulator, working os wing mirror, rear electric window conversion kit and probably a couple of other bits.

Been as honest as i can, think i've remembered most of it.

£500

Ah bugger, thought Dewsbury was in Gloucester for some reason ahha.

Yeah abit too far mate
Cheers tho

(07-03-2013, 08:51 PM)maxlee Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151007710421?s...1555.l2649

selling this

I idealy want something that doesnt need any work as its only going to be a stop gap car for 6 month so dont really want to spend a penny if i dont have to
Cheers tho
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted cheap lows Matt 1 835 05-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Last Post: toseland
Thumbs Up Wanted cheap Cyclones gurj306 0 920 29-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Last Post: gurj306
  Wanted diesel car bashbarnard 8 1,346 19-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard