Two less sets of lexus lights..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two less sets of lexus lights..
Not a great deal of point in this thread, but feel I need to let off a bit of steam after the day I've had..

Basically my day started off with me waking up feeling like shit, then finding out that my Mum's mothers day present of a new iPhone had been sold to someone else for more money (thanks a bunch mate) then just generally managing to fall out with everyone I spoke to.

THEN I sit on Facebook tonight and my mate pops up and tells me his yard had been raided and a few bits had been stolen, fair does, but that included two exhausts of mine, a set of 306 lexus lights and a couple of Haynes manuals. And a pair of his Saxo lexus lights.

So all in all a completely shite day, but at least the world is ridden of two sets of lexarse lights...
Thanks given by:
Sounds like they did you a favour with the lights...

In all seriousness though, that sounds like a pretty shit deal! Has he got CCTV or any ideas who might be responsible?
Thanks given by:
I was planning to go and fetch them this weekend gone while I was down there so I could chuck them on eBay and let some chav give me a twenty note for them, but couldn't fit them on my moped so couldn't bring them home... Sods law.

No CCTV because it's only a small garage, and the car full of the bits was parked out the back behind the garages. It was undoubtedly targetted
Thanks given by:
honestly how low do you have to be to steal lexus lights? D:
Thanks given by:
The Saxo set were on the car at the time (it's a field car so don't fretWink ) and instead of unplugging them, they simply cut the connectors off.

Zilcho brain cells
Thanks given by:
f*cking dicks man wtf y would u break into sumones yard n steal car parts ????? if i was u lol i would b checking cars for the lights but i suppose u carnt tell which ones are yours shit deal mate unlucky ...

catch the fuckkers n bitch slap them
Thanks given by:
Keep an eye on ebay for some one local who is selling a set of lexarse for a saxo and a 306.

Then bid up to £300 each go to collect them and knock hus head off lol

No doubt they are dim enough to put them on ebay

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Chances are they won't end up on eBay, they'll be at the back of some pikey site. Cambridgeshire Police are absolutely useless when it comes to this sort of thing and the minute you mention the involvement of those sort of undesirables, they go all no no no no no no can't be doing with that.

My mate's Dad (who's yard it was) also had his £2000 trailer nicked before from round the back of the garage, needless to say he has a big f off steel gate now. We knew exactly where it was but it was in a secure pikey caravan site, and of course the Police wouldn't touch it..
Thanks given by: