3 dr dturbo 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 3 dr dturbo 306
North Wales area no further than Manchester Birmingham area. I'm located in Wrexham.
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Bump.
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
Thanks given by:
i have a phase 2 niall dturbo with with phase 3 front and rear bumpers and gti skirts, 140k on it no tax or mot as it needs new brake lines and cambelt change, it has half leather interior, boost gauge, new wheel bearings, decat, cyclones or nimrods depending on preference and can come with s disc rear beam and bosch pump lines and injectors if you want. im located in wiltshire , open to offers bud
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2013, 03:48 PM)Ryan@306 Wrote: i have a phase 2 niall dturbo with with phase 3 front and rear bumpers and gti skirts, 140k on it no tax or mot as it needs new brake lines and cambelt change, it has half leather interior, boost gauge, new wheel bearings, decat, cyclones or nimrods depending on preference and can come with s disc rear beam and bosch pump lines and injectors if you want. im located in wiltshire , open to offers bud

It's 164 miles just to get there mate and will have to get it trailered back as it has no tax or mot so would cost too much in fuel sorry
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Ryan could you send me a few pics of your car please mate? Dazavfc@hotmail.co.uk, cheers mate
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
will do bud
Thanks given by: