URGENT: bosch wont pump ADDED VID P3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT: bosch wont pump ADDED VID P3
This bit Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Ah, the cradle. If you don't get one by the weekend I've got a transit one here you can have for the cost of postage
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Are they the same?

Another question why im here, say you forget to mark the throttle arm before you take it off. how would you then go about trying to get it back to the correct possison?

Thanks given by:
1. The transit cradle has a slightly longer throw than the pug one and is a nice little mod
2. Fail, lol! You will have to put it on so that you can apply the throttle until you feel it com up against the gov spring then it should go a bit more while the spring compresses. May be a bit of trial and error though to find the sweet spot

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Do you think. The throttle shaft not being set up correctly. I.E had a mile of slack ti the point where turning the throttle still isnt pullin the cradle will couse the promblem im haveing. Aka no pressure what so ever??

Thanks given by:
Could well be that the pump just wasn't set up for enough fuel to idle.
Stick up a wanted thread for a cradle I'm sure someone will have one they can get you quick

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
I sud hav a cradle, I look tonight,
Thanks given by:
Iv got mates bosch that im going to rob one from and try and set that up correct. But will need another to replace the one i stole from his. Then try that and go from there. But yeah will throw up a thread to night.

Cheers peck

Thanks given by:
wuh f*cking hooo , so iv got it pumping fuel at last, but dont ask me how as im not to sure.

The question now is, does this look like its pumping enough?? this is with the throttle wide open as far as it will go.

Note the back two ports still have the lines pushed up to the ports so not squiting freely.

[Image: th_20130305_174756_zpsbbf2ccae.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Havent read whole thread as rush read, but if the pump is totally stock / hasnt been apart before (IE ruling out cock ups), provided you have fuel coming out the solenoid area like you say you do, only problem can be delivery valves or stuck plunger, if pumps been left ages it will have waxed up and first time plunger went home it will have just stuck there, remove the nut in middle of all the injector outlets, insert a long needle or something really thin and crank engine by hand, needle should move in and out a few mm...if it does theres ur problem, if u say its starting to injector keeping motoring and it should free up, but if its stuck solid you can hit it back without removing pump if your carefull.

*EDIT* ive just watched that video, and thats pumping fine, put lines on and it will fire right up!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Schweeeeeeeet, iv had it apart so may have free'd somthing or it had been apart before and not put together properly.

But yeah cheers for confirming that darren, I can put it all back together confident i wont have to take it apart again now Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Well done mate! Glad you got this sorted!

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the help bud Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Got it running yet? Lol
Thanks given by:
Got the pump going. Just got to put every thimg back together to night and fingers crossed she will fire Smile

Thanks given by:
Sounds like a happy ending Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,403 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 1,973 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182
  Bosch pump fuel screw broken Forby 0 1,474 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Forby