My diet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My diet
hmmmmm 2% bodyfat is physically impossible unless you werent being literal lol.
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 09:54 PM)Kezzer30 Wrote: Bloody hell haha im only 163cm just to answer the height question lmao

YES!

I'm no longer the shortest on the forum Big Grin

I'm 5'6 and just a shade under 9 stone, eat what I want and don't go to the gym.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
2% body fat? But you look nothing like cj Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I'm 6"6 and weigh 13 stone, I wanna gain more weight but in on my feet all day so its near enough impossible!
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 11:01 PM)Marcus1991 Wrote: I'm 6"6 and weigh 13 stone, I wanna gain more weight but in on my feet all day so its near enough impossible!

Jesus you must look like a broom handle! Im 6ft5 and over 15 stone and i look like a golf club!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 10:51 PM)Matt Wrote: 2% body fat? But you look nothing like cj Tongue

I'm sure the guys only about 5"11 maybe 6ft and about 16stone muscle hahahah pretty sure his car tipped to one side the other night when he got out!
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
No 2% was a test result we did a school in wasnt accurate tbh as a body builder has 6-7% but i had without dowt the least in the few classes that did it and yeah about 5ft 4 so about 165cm pretty much haha
Thanks given by:
Yeah, just the fat surrounding your organs takes you up to about 6%!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I'm 6'5 - 6'6 and 14 stone and sorta athletic build lol
Thanks given by:
How is 'body fat' calculated? Is that BMI or something else?
Thanks given by:
I'm kinda lucky atm, i started putting weight on when i left the army last year but only got up to 10st 5ib
These days i go to the gym 3 -4 times a week and am trying to get ripped. Kinda difficult when you have a high metabolism and you also happen to enjoy high cv sports like Squash lol!!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MrGSWt6_ZH0
Thanks given by:
Im 5'9" and 15 stone lolz :/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 05:31 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote: My question is...how do you guys put weight on ol.Ive been just over 7 stone for years now, no matter what I eat Smile

...it will soon catch up though Sad

Alcohol and millions of calories! Lol

And just to add myself, I'm 5ft 1 and 9st 9!
Thanks given by:
I'm 6'6 and just over 13 stone and yeah, I'm lanky, but I'm relatively fit, I can quite happily run a few miles, but that's left over from rowing I think... I can still pull just a shade over 7m for 2k...

I'm a typical hard gainer tbf, I can eat all the "right" things as much as I like and I still just feel hungry and even though I go to the gym, I never seem to gain as much as I'd like... But oh well..
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNf606dfCb0
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 07:43 AM)Toms306 Wrote: How is 'body fat' calculated? Is that BMI or something else?

To do it accurately you have to use a DEXA scan, with a couple of x-ray machines to measure body tissue density, which I'm getting on Tuesday Big Grin

It can also be done using skin-fold test, but is less accurate, and by electrical resistance through the body which is less accurate again.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Niall, how the actual f*ck do you weigh 15 stone?

I'm on 5 meals a day, I'm 6' 4" and fairly big boned, work in a manual job and I weigh 11st 8lb... Same issue as you really Ru...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Switched over to Quorn a lil while back , help cut back on the fat intake and started seeing the improvement
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 06:25 PM)Poodle Wrote: Niall, how the actual f*ck do you weigh 15 stone?

I'm on 5 meals a day, I'm 6' 4" and fairly big boned, work in a manual job and I weigh 11st 8lb... Same issue as you really Ru...

Because i might be a lanky streak of piss but im not as bad as you and ruan!

Oh and i have a big head.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 01:58 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 05:31 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote: My question is...how do you guys put weight on ol.Ive been just over 7 stone for years now, no matter what I eat Smile

...it will soon catch up though Sad

Alcohol and millions of calories! Lol

And just to add myself, I'm 5ft 1 and 9st 9!

Thats a good weight to be even at your height, although i do believe the government guidelines (like with everything else - have a different opinion).

At the end of the day you're the one that's got to be happy with what weight you are.
There are people who do go too far though with being heavy! Undecided
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
End of the day, what difference does it make? Look at body builders. Some can be almost 20 stone and not have a ounce of fat. This is why BMI is shite. Technically, im border line fat....errr dont think so somehow!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Bmi charts are shocking tbh...my weight states I'm over weight for my height but bmi doesn't consider muscle or boobs lol
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 08:27 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Bmi charts are shocking tbh...my weight states I'm over weight for my height but bmi doesn't consider muscle or boobs lol

Boooobs Blush - Oops, Got a bit distracted there.

Exactly my point, but it becomes relevant to a degree when somebody is 'visually' overweight.
It's up to a person to get out there, be more physically active and eat reasonably well, What really takes the biscuit is when we have to start paying out of our taxes for somebody who cannot control themselves and put a huge strain on the NHS.
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 08:35 PM)Rich306 Wrote:
(02-03-2013, 08:27 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Bmi charts are shocking tbh...my weight states I'm over weight for my height but bmi doesn't consider muscle or boobs lol

Exactly my point, but it becomes relevant to a degree when somebody is 'visually' overweight.
It's up to a person to get out there, be more physically active and eat reasonably well, What really takes the biscuit is when we have to start paying out of our taxes for somebody who cannot control themselves and put a huge strain on the NHS.

This. Same with smoking and drinking related illnesses. No one needs to drink so i think if you go into hospital with a issue caused by either of these, you should have to pay for your treatment. simple!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
If you wanna gain weight you gotta eat more, its cals in over cals out
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 08:38 PM)Niall Wrote:

This. Same with smoking and drinking related illnesses. No one needs to drink so i think if you go into hospital with a issue caused by either of these, you should have to pay for your treatment. simple!

Hell yes i agree!
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 08:38 PM)Niall Wrote:

But then fooby would be bankrupt the amount of injuries he incurs while pissed
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
iam 5ft 3, i weigh about 7 stone. but i think i have a inactive thyroid gland.
Thanks given by: