Friiiiiiday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friiiiiiday
And I'm dying! 6-5 shift is not the one.

So, today: a fun 11 hour shift, then heading over to Portsmouth to see my better halfs family for a few hours, then heading up to Scotts after

Sat: continue clearing scotts garage, fit shiny stuff

Sun: continuation of previous, come back to bognor and have a roast then Top Gear!
Thanks given by:
Today: finish uni dissertation draft

Tomorow - fit the 205 bumper, valance, headlight, indicators, get it on the road! , fit dturbo's wishbone ball joint, fit 1.4's front wing..

Sunday, work; gah
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Today, finish work at 12.15, get stitches took outa hand, then home to finaly get my fans fitted, then head to a mates for extra lock on a bm Smile

Tomorrow, away at a bike test day way my brother n da, home about 5 and head somewhere for a wee cruise about

Sunday, chill and cruise about
Thanks given by:
Today - work till about 3-4ish then home to mong for the evening
Tomorrow - up early to clean the car and pack my bag
Sunday - up at 4am to f*ck off to Mexico for 10 days Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today work 11-7

Tomorrow work til 4 then decorate the bathroom, pick up the rental beaver tail

Sunday: pick up blaze 6, take bits off it, take it to new owner, lay new bathroom floor

Busy weekend!
Thanks given by:
today... work till 5.30 change rocker gasket and start chinesse at 6

tomorrow same shit diffrent day (exept rocker gasket)

sunday... work till 4 wash car ......

f*cking never ending ....................
Thanks given by:
Partayin' down in Byron bay. Heading to surfers paradise on Monday
Thanks given by:
Friday night: Do a Tesco shop, then chill out. I feel like getting the old ps1 out and playing a bit of Hogs of War, or CTR, or maybe the N64 and a bit of goldeneye Tongue

Saturday: Up on time, probably have to make a trip to the local parcel4u (or whatever courier company they used) depot to collect a parcel I'm just sure they wont deliver today. Then pop home and if it's not raining I'll finally clean the car. I think I'll do the inside too if I have time; its never nice being in a messy car to get about...
The afternoon will be spent playing hockey, then at the bar for a couple of cheekies, and then back home to cook an epic dinner and chill out with a film.

Sunday: Up fairly early to prep the chicken and chuck it in the oven for a full roast lunch Big Grin then we'll be cleaning the house (which is a friggin state given Mazz and I are both working pretty long hours at the moment so haven't bothered for ages!), and get it ready for my family to come up for Sunday lunch. Walk in the afternoon on the common etc after lunch, then chill out, clear lunch etc. and have a quiet evening!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Today - Work til 5. Then, get home, get dressed and drive to Newcastle. Then sleep.
Tomorrow - Nephews' birthday party, go back to brother-in-laws house again and have a few beers.
Sunday - Drive back from Newcastle around midday.

Going to be a tiring one!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Today: payday! Tax due! And work! Then tonight... Work Sad

Tomorrow work at 1-7 then work till 1.
Sunday work 1-6 then chill for top gear.
Monday wash car hopefully this week ill get to service it and fit bumpers and hids.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight - staying in some hotel with this girl I have met a couple of times
Tomatoes and pizza! Then Wink

Tomorrow - get the car in the air and start on the wheels
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Got a fairly big promotion today, that kinda sets the mood for the weekend Big Grin
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Today: tidy house then work 5-11:30
Tomorow,: take gf to work for 9 go home make lunch pick gf up at 12 then feed her said lunch, fit a head unit for a lad at work, refit all interior in the 306...
Sunday: Work 10-7, pick girlfriend up on way home from work, sit down and tell her to shut up because top gear Smile
Thanks given by:
Nothing but non stop work, which Is Ghey as f*ck
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Friday - Really shit day tbh....coulda been a life changing morning, but instead I had a panic attack, bad guts and ended up pussying out and then raging at the car becuase of it....turns out the peugoet interior isn't quite as badly built as it looks! lol But on a more serious note....it was my second chance and I f*cked it, really frustrated with myself.

Then after that I managed to break my bank card (again, less than a year this time!) so couldn't buy lunch or diesel...hopefully the red light lasts at least 30 miles.

And just been finishing off sorting out the last items from Nans old house (which we were supposed to give up yesterday....as we're no longer paying rent on it).

Saturday - At Nans waiting for the charity shop to collect large furniture items. Will clean the kitchen/loo while I'm waiting. Then several trips to the dump to get rid of anything thats left... (we've already filled two 12yard skips ffs!). Then that'll be it...will give back the keys in the evening.

Sunday - f*ck knows, don't wanna be at home so i guess I'll try and find somewhere to go. Atleast top gear is on in the evening I guess.
Thanks given by:
Today.. erm, loads planned, did nothing, car being a ghey.

Tomorrow.. use the work van to get over to Peugeot and buy a clutch cable, argue with him about how expensive his shit is but ultimately end up paying what he asks as i'm currently car-less, fit loads of lights and wires and shit, maybe pull the dash out for that epic give a f*ck look.

Sunday.. more of the same. Might pour some beer on a few panels to make some pretty rust colours but yeah.. life's sweet at the minute.

Pretty sure I should probably look after my child at some point?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today: Work, Out for some quality mexican food with the missus.

Tomorrow: Work, Camera shopping.

Sunday: Bike.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 07:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Then after that I managed to break my bank card (again, less than a year this time!) so couldn't buy lunch or diesel...hopefully the red light lasts at least 30 miles.

2 in a year? Is that it?
Bank had a go at me because they've already sent me 10 last year. And I'm on my second this year. Which is about ready to snap as it has a crack.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I find being poor is a good way to stop yourself breaking bank cards!!

Today - Clean house, maybe clean car roof, look for 406 (should probabily check out insurance first!)

Tomorrow - Mrs in work, so chill/book marking! Then top gear.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Its that day after thursday... FRIIIIIIDAY! Matt-Rallye 6 1,377 30-09-2016, 04:33 PM
Last Post: swampy