April Club Camping Meet

Poll: Where shall we go for April Club Camping?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cornwall
59.52%
25 59.52%
Cumbria
40.48%
17 40.48%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Club Camping Meet
Id love to go camping in either Cornwall or the lakes, but I think it'd be cheaper for me to get a flight up there lol Tongue
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha cheers bud I would up for that obviously id give you petrol money's, ha ha could have a pug oc stagg do ha ha

Don't worry about it. I get diesel redicolusy cheap in that. Just buy me a couple of pints lol

Just as long as there not at 3 in the morning when I'm just getting Into bed lol

ha ha you know me, early to bed late to rise hhhmmmnnn or have i got that round the wrong way ha ha

cheers fella
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
... im slightly scared Confusedhifty:
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Mark/Darren If your serious give us some dates for the weekends in April that you can/will do and well sort something out. Also are you happy to do camping friday and saturday night cos if people are travelling a huge distance a couple of days to recover could be nice for people.

Id be bang up for either even if i am looking at a tank of fuel or more each way
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Mark/Darren If your serious give us some dates for the weekends in April that you can/will do and well sort something out. Also are you happy to do camping friday and saturday night cos if people are travelling a huge distance a couple of days to recover could be nice for people.

Id be bang up for either even if i am looking at a tank of fuel or more each way

Chris same offer stands for you mate but I can't take any more people lol. On and I'm sure you'll enjoy the 306 won't ya lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I'm up for anywhere in the uk - have pug, will travel! My only problem is how the court deals with me mid feb - do I get 6points and a ban do I get 6 points and allowed to keep driving or I'm found not guilty and just keep the 6 existing points on my licence till August when they come off.
Thanks given by:
Lobbland camping FTW! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
ash240970 Wrote:I'm up for anywhere in the uk - have pug, will travel! My only problem is how the court deals with me mid feb - do I get 6points and a ban do I get 6 points and allowed to keep driving or I'm found not guilty nd just keep the 6 existing points on my licence till August when they come off.
Not good, Any members near you? Im sure they could give you a lift if it comes to it
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Mark/Darren If your serious give us some dates for the weekends in April that you can/will do and well sort something out. Also are you happy to do camping friday and saturday night cos if people are travelling a huge distance a couple of days to recover could be nice for people.

will have to check with the other half but for April I would say 6th-8th, 20th-22nd or 27th-29th are good weekeknds (its the other half's birthday on the 13th so that weekend would be a no-no) or we can push on into may.........?

I'm easy, as long as I know roughly how many cars/people are coming and when I should be able to sort something out no bother, couple of nights is fine with me too, as I say its down to you guys and if you are willing to travel and where you want to go Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Well I'm up for a trip to the lakes or Cornwall for a weekend away camping Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Well I'm up for a trip to the lakes or Cornwall for a weekend away camping Big Grin

Well that helps doesn't it Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
I'm cool for lobbland, as long as my car isn't burnt and destroyed haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol Mark either is like a 6 hour drive for us :p
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Well my birthday is may 1st Wink but I doubt th misses will be please if I say im buggaring off for the weekend for it lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mines 25th April Connor.. Let's do it for our birthday! lol
Thanks given by:
:-) epic beach trip in Cornwall one day? Body boarding in April. Sounds good!
Thanks given by:
8th of april would be good for me mark.

Shall we wait and see if darren confirms and start a poll?
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:8th of april would be good for me mark.

Easter Meet!!! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:ha ha could have a pug oc stagg do ha ha

I don't like where this is going... Wink
Thanks given by:
I'm up for this if we can sort dates, luckily my rota for 2012's holiday is now out
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think first weekend in April would be ideal as it's the bank holiday, so it'll be easier for people making epic journeys
Thanks given by:
I'm so keen now!
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:I think first weekend in April would be ideal as it's the bank holiday, so it'll be easier for people making epic journeys

Did I mention it's also my birthday on the bank holiday Monday? ninja

I was sortof planning on buying shinyshiny for the '6 and spending the whole weekend under my car swearing and bashing it indeterminately, but could be persuaded by a camping roadtrip Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Ed how about both :-) working on the car whilst camping :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You'll need a big tent to fit the car into!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Jonny81191 Wrote:You'll need a big tent to fit the car into!

or just sleep under the car. the car = a tent. Swissarmy6 FTW! Tongue

Seriously though, my car is off the road at the moment, I want to get it all sorted and full of shinyshiny before taking it back on the road; hence I'd rather not spunk out on all the nice bits AND insurance on the same weekend!! lol
Thanks given by:
Um...man up!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Um...man up!

If you only knew half of what I'm capable of in my winter hack...... ninja
Thanks given by:
Project managers everywhere would be disgusted with you! lol
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Project managers everywhere would be disgusted with you! lol

He can F*** his couch royally. He's just jealous because I overtook him in his saab 2.3turbo lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 6,978 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 4,658 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Summer Camping meet cully 49 7,114 22-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Just Sean