i am that guy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am that guy!
ok so after looking through various social networks i.e facefuck and twatter, ive come to notice that i cant help but just make peoples mood worse that decide the answer to everything is post snide/sly comments so i take it upon myself just to make them look like lady gardens and ruin the mood for them Smile

anyone else take joy in this or just me?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
I too love doing this.
Makes me feel like a baws.

Mostly do it to my ex. Slyly implying she's a cheater so her current victi... I mean boyfriend can see.

Not even bothered.
Thanks given by:
I love doing it, best one is starting an argument between two people by dropping hints and subtle comments Smile
Thanks given by:
Ah, i see the mistake you guys have made here, actually you're the lady gardens that Ash is winding up. Rofl
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Love doing it. Half of the people on my facebook are only still there so I can troll them or laugh at how much of a car crash their lives are.
Thanks given by:
Best one is when someones putting a ranting post with loads of spelling mistakes. I mean I know I can't spell for shit bit when I girl puts one's instead of once pretty obviously. So I have a habit of going through and just posting it again correctly hahaha
Thanks given by:
I have one girl who 'cannot' get to grips with the difference between your and you're. So I write you're on every status she puts up... Even if the words your or you're aren't even supposed to be present.
Thanks given by:
Facebook = troll central
306oc = first station on the line

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
had a proper 120 comment rant with me and my mates and gf against my ex D: That was fun!
Thanks given by:
I keep reading this title as "I am that gay" which wouldnt suprise me tbh Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 12:50 PM)SRowell Wrote: had a proper 120 comment rant with me and my mates and gf against my ex D: That was fun!

lol I remember that, it was quality!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Ay screw you jamie! I'm Not sanass
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 03:04 PM)the milkman Wrote: Ay screw you jamie! I'm Not sanass

OOOO yes please Inlove

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: