Horrors in the footwell...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horrors in the footwell...
Well, at work today I set upon fixing a customers car, I got inside the car and thought, this could do with a hoover, paper everywhere, dust etc, until I noticed a rotting BLT sandwich in the footwell, I couldn't help but notice it went out of date 3 weeks ago. Now, I wouldn't have a rotting sandwich sat in my front room for 3 weeks, so why do people think its ok to have it in thier car? Sorry for the rant Big Grin
Thanks given by:
It's disgusting when you get in a car and it's full of rubbish. It's not hard to keep the interior clean and tidy.
Thanks given by:
Tbh ive got some crisp packets and crisps lying around in my passenger footwell but I dont have a chance to make the car all clean and tidy whilst at uni! D:
Thanks given by:
I use the rear footwells as a dust bin TBH and only clean them out once theres about a black bag full of rubbish.

Nothing thats gonna leak or smell though, all crisp packets, sweet wrappers and bottles.
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 05:30 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I use the rear footwells as a dust bin TBH and only clean them out once theres about a black bag full of rubbish.

Nothing thats gonna leak or smell though, all crisp packets, sweet wrappers and bottles.

dont forget dog hair (or is it yours?), swear i removed a whole hooverbag full out of the sedan haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
^^ I didnt think there was that much in there. The dog fooking loves the car though. Always wanted to just sit in the passenger seat even if i was only working on the car.
Thanks given by:
I don't care about cleaning the outside of my cars, aslong as its clean inside I'm happy
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
My vans interiors a complete shit-tip 90% of the time lol, but then it is a personal workshop/office/cantine! The 406 is pretty spotless however, mainly 'cos it never gets driven.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Everything goes from my hand straight round to the back of my seat, as long as I can get in my seat that's all I'm bothered about up fronts clean backs the bin

Always clean the outside though!
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
I just don't understand how people can have rotting food in their car and take it to a garage to get it repaired and mot'd. I don't mind bottles, paper etc, but food!
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
Lol, my interiors a right state, no chance to clean it so its full of crap, but as its been workhorsing for over a month now and the rear seats are down I don't really care lol. Not rotting food though, surely the smell is enough to make people move that!
Thanks given by:
Thats what i was thinking, mines generally a bin on the inside but i dont have rotting food in there, mostly take out coffee cups and drinks bottles...
Thanks given by:
i cant bear any rubbish atall, food is banned and girls have strictly "do not touch anything apart from me" orders. does my head in when people start messing with the heater controls or radio.

god im starting to sound like tom....
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Left a donner kebab in a mates glovebox once cause fk him and because it was a slammed polo mk4
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 11:25 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: i cant bear any rubbish atall, food is banned and girls have strictly "do not touch anything apart from me" orders. does my head in when people start messing with the heater controls or radio.

god im starting to sound like tom....

i thought you was gay....damn it
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 12:45 AM)Just Sean Wrote: i thought you was gay....damn it

erm..... ok?
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
You're not driving fast enough if passenger's have a chance to mess with things....they should be holding onto the door handles with white knuckles. Wink
Thanks given by:
Mr mpg ... Are you okay ?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 07:46 AM)Jake Wrote: Mr mpg ... Are you okay ?

MPG doesnt stop driving fast. Wink

Infact, because I don't brake and want to keep a constant speed, corners tend to be taken as hard as possible. Tongue
Thanks given by:
At the moment my passenger foot well has a whole bottle of shampoo spilt all over it , thanks to my missus for leaving it there!
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 06:30 AM)ozonehostile Wrote:
(26-02-2013, 12:45 AM)Just Sean Wrote: i thought you was gay....damn it

erm..... ok?

Drunk post! Whoops
Thanks given by:
Rubbish in my car aggravates the shit out of me.

Mrs always leaves food in te car
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Pu
(26-02-2013, 02:06 PM)declantg Wrote: Rubbish in my car aggravates the shit out of me.

Mrs always leaves food in te car

Punch her In the boob
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
She also rests her feet on the window and glovebox after I cleaned it.

Pisses me off majorly!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Put your feet all over something she holds dear then to repay the favour. She use hair straighteners? Stomp all over them, and she'll soon get the hint. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
She must be short? Id have to sit in the boot to put my feet on the windscreen! lol
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 02:47 PM)declantg Wrote: She also rests her feet on the window and glovebox after I cleaned it.

Pisses me off majorly!

Gemma does this too -.-
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by: