[newbie]Alright guys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[newbie]Alright guys
Alright guys just thought id say hello. recently got myself a gti6 in the classic blaze yellow. awsome. it is standard as they come. and i mean standard, not evan a hint of k'n;N. and lowish miles too. so bit of a blank canvas really.unsure weather to keep it like that and join the classic pug boys or mods mods mods. or masive strip down for track day action. either way cant wait to get started in world of pugs.
nice to meet you all.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile This could be an interesting project if you decide to start modifying!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along dude.
So what is the mileage? I mean if it's low enough and clean enough to be a concourse motor then standard all the way but if that's not the case...

BOOOOOST... With eleventy million horse powers.
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 03:47 PM)Andy Wrote: BOOOOOST... With eleventy million horse powers.

I think you mean 78 kabillion. Come on, it's a boosted GTi afterall.
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 03:49 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote:
(25-02-2013, 03:47 PM)Andy Wrote: BOOOOOST... With eleventy million horse powers.

I think you mean 78 kabillion. Come on, it's a boosted GTi afterall.

Yes! The XU10J4RS could easily make this with a turbo!
Welcome to the land of hopes and dreams. Some of which may come true.
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 03:47 PM)Andy Wrote: Welcome along dude.
So what is the mileage? I mean if it's low enough and clean enough to be a concourse motor then standard all the way but if that's not the case...

BOOOOOST... With eleventy million horse powers.

millage is 77. its quite tidy maybe not quite concouse could be with some supper a#al effort i guess. altho i have been treating it prety special since i got it so its getting there. few bits of very minor body work small scratchs and stuff to do then the exterior will be mint.
Thanks given by:
Awesome.
Fair play if you do it. Always admire a very well looked after car!

Get some pictures up!
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 04:17 PM)Andy Wrote: Awesome.
Fair play if you do it. Always admire a very well looked after car!

Get some pictures up!

i would do mate but when i try to add attachment there too big. i cant seem resize them. am i just bein stupid !!!
Thanks given by:
No they should be automatically resized when uploaded as far as I know!

Tried using image shack or something?
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 04:25 PM)Andy Wrote: No they should be automatically resized when uploaded as far as I know!

Tried using image shack or something?

cheers andy il get it sorted and get some pix up soon mate
Thanks given by:
No worries man.
Just make sure you have a proper good look around the forum...

Some epic projects, some epic people who will undoubtedly help you with any issues.
Thanks given by:
I still use Photobucket for my images, force of habit really. Works fine for me.

(25-02-2013, 04:07 PM)woody Wrote: millage is 77. its quite tidy maybe not quite concouse could be with some supper a#al effort i guess. altho i have been treating it prety special since i got it so its getting there. few bits of very minor body work small scratchs and stuff to do then the exterior will be mint.

77 Miles?! Thats not bad going! lol In all seriousness mate, welcome along, hope you stick around for a bit.
I notice you're Location puts you in south east uk....where abouts in the south east? I hail from Hastings, and we've got a couple of other members pretty close too, depending where you're based. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 04:39 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I still use Photobucket for my images, force of habit really. Works fine for me.

(25-02-2013, 04:07 PM)woody Wrote: millage is 77. its quite tidy maybe not quite concouse could be with some supper a#al effort i guess. altho i have been treating it prety special since i got it so its getting there. few bits of very minor body work small scratchs and stuff to do then the exterior will be mint.

77 Miles?! Thats not bad going! lol In all seriousness mate, welcome along, hope you stick around for a bit.
I notice you're Location puts you in south east uk....where abouts in the south east? I hail from Hastings, and we've got a couple of other members pretty close too, depending where you're based. Big Grin

im only just south east, nearly south west, out in the country berkshire/oxfordshire. great to meet you tho
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, have you tried photo bucket.
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 05:19 PM)puggyhdi Wrote: Welcome along mate, have you tried photo bucket.

Aren't there issues with Photobucket?
Maybe being stupid here!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along and ive used photobucket for all my for sale threads and they seem fine Smile
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 05:55 PM)JamesG Wrote: Welcome along and ive used photobucket for all my for sale threads and they seem fine Smile

ok will have a look at that thanks guys for all the helpItwasntme
Thanks given by:
welcome...

keep it as it was intended if its so good!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
well it looks like the problem is because i took these on my dslr camra at about 15million pixles and that seems to be too much for the maximum stated for attachments. so is that where photobucket comes in to down scale/resize my photo so i can then attatch it. iv had a look and im thinking surly you must be able to do that yourself cant you. am i being stupid about this!!. any help would be most greatfull. cheers Undecided
Thanks given by:
What I used to do to downsize a picture was simply open it in paint. And just save it again (obviously with a different filename) Instant difference!

If that's what you mean?

Pictures went from like 3/4MB to like 1.5MB or less.
Thanks given by:
Or use photoshop?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 07:46 PM)Andy Wrote: What I uses to do to downsize a picture was simply open it in paint. And just save it again (obviously with a different filename) Instant difference!

If that's what you mean?

Pictures went from like 3/4MB to like 1.5MB or less

thats just what i mean mate. my photos are about 5.2 and the max is 4.6 i think so il try that. i opened it in paint ealyer but couldnt seem to downsize in there. however i did not try to save it. cheers andy il keep trying mate
Thanks given by:
No worries man.

On paint there should be an option on the tool bar somewhere called 'attributes' and it'll ask you to downsize by a certain percentage, I think. If it asks you to downsize by pixels well that doesn't work and will cut the picture in half and render my advice pure crap! Haven't owned a laptop or a desktop in over a year. It's definitely there somewhere!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Alright chaps! what to look for? craig914 12 2,200 17-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Alright everyone Y444TES 11 2,576 17-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Last Post: cwspellowe