Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YYYYYORKSHIRE
Will be there after all!!

Rallye has another year ticket... Smile
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Congratulations man!

Got my s16 carpet in and the car mostly back together no nimrods on yet though Sad
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Why no Nims?? Sad
Thanks given by:
Lack of spacers/bolts Sad

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 10:43 PM)Dave26 Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 03:49 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 11:09 AM)Dave26 Wrote: You say that, but if it was a choice of doing that and being trophy less or doing the same as last year, there's no comparison! I'd love wigan to win every game, but the most important thing is winnig trophies!

That's true, and as a Leeds fan who grew up watching them struggle its great to win trophies, I'm just sick of people taking it away from us because we haven't always finished well in the league. I'm guessing your the same with that team of the 80's and 90's, people always say that the league and cup winning run they had doesn't count because of how rich they were but it was still a great team.
Aye that's it. Also being called a glory hunter, until 2010 I'd seen us win one trophy in over 10 years of following Wigan, go figure! Leeds have played it perfectly in the last few years and have to be considered one of the all time great teams, the trophy cabinet doesn't lie!!!

Hard luck mate Wink

Oh, and also, I'll be in the 306, looks like the Cavalier deal has fallen through Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(15-03-2013, 10:28 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 10:43 PM)Dave26 Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 03:49 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: That's true, and as a Leeds fan who grew up watching them struggle its great to win trophies, I'm just sick of people taking it away from us because we haven't always finished well in the league. I'm guessing your the same with that team of the 80's and 90's, people always say that the league and cup winning run they had doesn't count because of how rich they were but it was still a great team.
Aye that's it. Also being called a glory hunter, until 2010 I'd seen us win one trophy in over 10 years of following Wigan, go figure! Leeds have played it perfectly in the last few years and have to be considered one of the all time great teams, the trophy cabinet doesn't lie!!!

Hard luck mate Wink

Oh, and also, I'll be in the 306, looks like the Cavalier deal has fallen through Sad

With so many young lads playing not a bad result for us that, had our chances to nick it too! Pretty much what I expected! Waiting on a guy who's meant to be buying my fish tank to get back to me, if he says he's picking it up on Sunday I'm going to struggle Sad
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think karl won't be able to make it.

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
if i cant sort this braking problem out, i wont be there either.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-03-2013, 10:40 PM)Dave26 Wrote:
(15-03-2013, 10:28 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 10:43 PM)Dave26 Wrote: Aye that's it. Also being called a glory hunter, until 2010 I'd seen us win one trophy in over 10 years of following Wigan, go figure! Leeds have played it perfectly in the last few years and have to be considered one of the all time great teams, the trophy cabinet doesn't lie!!!

Hard luck mate Wink

With so many young lads playing not a bad result for us that, had our chances to nick it too! Pretty much what I expected! Waiting on a guy who's meant to be buying my fish tank to get back to me, if he says he's picking it up on Sunday I'm going to struggle Sad

In all fairness it was a classic and could have gone either way, but the refereeing was shockingly poor. I could barely watch in the last 10 minutes though!
Thanks given by:
Is anyone going to this???
Thanks given by:
Typical yorkshire meet lol If I show up, it'll be a flying visit as I have the house to sort and want to get out on the bike at some point too.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Might be another very small meet! Never fails to surprise me how many people don't turn up for Yorkshire meets... Smile
Thanks given by:
I've just given my car a quick wash in the pissing rain. I intend to be there as long as this guy doesn't decide he's picking the fish tank up tomorrow. It's a fair drive for me, hope I'm not the only one there!
Thanks given by:
Im going, if no one else turns up I'll just browse ikea lol

Thanks given by:
I'm going if your goin!! Wink
Thanks given by:
Ha, Lets hope this rain passes

Thanks given by:
im not going.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqugdyvNF5FvR8CU3oDIT...6PFwijfcY2]

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Is there any point in going! Typical Yorkshire meet, all good till the day before!!
Thanks given by:
i may come along. will text one off you
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Guys Sad

Thanks given by:
me and my m8 are comeing
Thanks given by:
Right I will be there! You lot better show..!
Thanks given by:
I'm showing, come on people don't let us down!

Thanks given by:
Just got in very pisdes,, mifgy not make it.,..

Nah f*ck it I sayd us come il set am alarm
Thanks given by:
Heading over now, be about an hour!
Thanks given by:
Thanks everyone who turned up Big Grin Had a great time be sure to put up any photos you got on the photo section

Thanks given by:
Good seeing u all. Was a little cold like!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
(17-03-2013, 12:26 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Just got in very pisdes,, mifgy not make it.,..

Nah f*ck it I sayd us come il set am alarm

F*ck me that's not even English...

Good meet that, good bacon too Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Nice to meet you all, and the bacon butties were definitely a highlight!

[Image: B50D2633-2186-47AA-B94C-6E7D03A50D79-359...9fa1bf.jpg]
Thanks given by: