PPC in the Park - 19th May 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PPC in the Park - 19th May 2012
Right whos up for this? Cracking track, cracking show and its something just a little different to all the rest of them, far more relaxed but a far better quality of car and attraction. There no chavs and no plastic bullshit.

19th May 2012 at Malory Park Circuit

Ill organise a club stand if theres enough interest.

Theres camping the night before and the night after and day tickets are £15.

website here http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/ppc-in-the-park.html

It is VITALLY IMPORTANT that if YOU WANT TO BE ON THE 306oc.co.uk CLUB STAND you need to put this in the BOOKING NOTES when you order your ticket/tickets and if you want track time with the club you need to put this down too!

oh and the obligatory list

1, Dum-Dum - will camp friday at least if not both nights and will be on track.

http://www.facebook.com/events/100592040069482/
Thanks given by:
All over this like a fat kid on cake. 100% best show of the year last year. Hopefully have a track car sorted by then aswel... 8)
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:All over this like a fat kid on cake. 100% best show of the year last year. Hopefully have a track car sorted by then aswel... 8)

Awesome, we can have a repeat of last year, you can break down on track and ill run round naked FLOL
Thanks given by:
Might be there funds dependant
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

2, THE_Liam - Camping Friday and a bit of track action Smile

FINALLY a show on a weekend I have off work Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Might be, depends how broken the buggy is!
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
epic! Looks like great fun! Ive got my only exam of this year 2 weeks before so itll be good to let off some steam afterwards Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I think this is the weekend before my exams begin. Damn.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Last chance to relax before knuckling down..? ninja

I'll be there if i can, both nights this time.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Haha maybe. Will see when exactly my first exam is. If it later in the week then ye I will go!
Thanks given by:
I might be there, if I can afford it Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
2, THE_Liam - Camping Friday and a bit of track action
3, Dan! - Probably camping both nights

Chris, hopefully I wont be breaking down this year :think: lol Although id love to see you naked again :romance-inlove: I am pretty sure Ben, Jake, Jakes uncle etc. will be there this year aswel, havent spoken to them about it yet though.
Thanks given by:

3, kingy- not sure about camping
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4, kingy- not sure about camping

Dan! Wrote:Chris, hopefully I wont be breaking down this year :think: lol Although id love to see you naked again :romance-inlove: I am pretty sure Ben, Jake, Jakes uncle etc. will be there this year aswel, havent spoken to them about it yet though.

That would be awesome, saw Jakes uncles car in PPC finally the other month. Youll all be welcome with us, camping last year was f*cking epic.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:That would be awesome, saw Jakes uncles car in PPC finally the other month. Youll all be welcome with us, camping last year was f*cking epic.

Yeah he finally got it back on the road about 2 weeks ago I think, had it live mapped to just over 200hp IIRC, hopefully he'l be out on track this year aswel. And good stuff, probably bring my dad along aswel as its right up his street and I cant tow a track car lol Haha, I expect Jammapic and Bryn will probably be there again this year too, il text James now and ask. Looking forward to this massively already :twisted:
Thanks given by:
If I do come it may just be for the day. Have we got a stand?
Thanks given by:
<3 Fecking love PPC... Count me in !

5, Jake & Family guests. - will camp both nightsSmile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Dan! See if we can get our stand back to back with theirs then. Want our own stand so we can publicise our club. (and yes the borat is welcome but its going at the back).

Jim I will organise one.
Thanks given by:
Awesome!
Thanks given by:
Right Club Stand is booked, currently estimated for 10 cars but if we get more we can get more space, asked for us to be near TDOCUK as I know alot of people are friends with people over there like JP and Bryn.

It is VITALLY IMPORTANT that if YOU WANT TO BE ON THE 306oc.co.uk CLUB STAND you need to put this in the BOOKING NOTES when you order your ticket/tickets and if you want track time with the club you need to put this down too!

I have booked my tickets, day ticket, camping both nights and track time = £55 but you get a free t shirt and possibly other stuff too
Thanks given by:
1, Dum-Dum - BOOKED - Both nights and track time
Thanks given by:
chris, did you ever enter that 999 challenge?? think you were talking about it last year. i bet we could easily, as a forum, come together and build a 999 car, with donations and such like.

a nice tracked 306 could work!

edit:: also didnt realise JP was staff over there http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/1998-peugeot-306-tdi.html
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Want our own stand so we can publicise our club. (and yes the borat is welcome but its going at the back).

Guess it's the same for the Skoda then? Although I may have a 306 track car by then Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
TDOCUK will be there, and I hope (as we normally do) to have about 25/30/35 cars on the stand. No doubt we will be back to back with PPC again as I have to try and split myself accordingly! Smile

Deffo get 306OC in with us as I know a lot of you are Dervs! Smile

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
1, Dum-Dum - BOOKED - Both nights and track time
6, Declantg - happy to camp Big Grin
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Hmmm I could be up for this, will have to see closer to the date though Smile
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I will see closer aswell. As I have a baby due.. dont want to be there and she goes into labour! But.. it was an awesome show last year!
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ginge i did enter the £999 challenge in 2010 in my 306 SLDT that was miles under budget. I didnt do amazingly on the drag strip but IIRC i was joint fastest FWD car on the handling course. IIRC I was 14th overall and defo impressed a few people with my Veggie power.

jammapic Wrote:TDOCUK will be there, and I hope (as we normally do) to have about 25/30/35 cars on the stand. No doubt we will be back to back with PPC again as I have to try and split myself accordingly! Smile

Deffo get 306OC in with us as I know a lot of you are Dervs! Smile

JP

Yep but Kate says youve not booked a stand yet so youd better get it sorted naughty boy.

I have asked to be next to you guys so hopefully Kate will sort it cos we all get on well with each other
Thanks given by:
I'm keen for this now!
Thanks given by:
Jim youll love it, you taking the 1.4 on track?, Its only a short circuit at 1.3 miles so youll get more laps than donnington.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adrian Flux Spring Static 19th May DAN@ADRIAN FLUX 0 1,453 21-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
  Mannequin challenge Saturday 19th December 2016 9.30pm ace cafe gurj306 0 1,475 12-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Last Post: gurj306
  RR Day RSTuning Leeds March 19th MY95 3 3,670 17-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000