TA technixx coilovers bump/ rebound quality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TA technixx coilovers bump/ rebound quality
just out of interest to anyone who has a set of TA's, for cheap coilovers whats the bum/rebound like on them? im concidering breaking mine down and rebuilding them at uni, we do all the damping work on the cars at uni and have are own dyno damper and full damper setup lab... just an idea atm though...
Thanks given by:
What quality?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Mine are good!
Thanks given by:
They are a 'budget' solution to lowering. They are made to a price, whilst they are made to a certain standard (TU approval) they are still largely recognised as being shit.

I doubt even TA Technics themselves could give you technical values on them, since they don't have adjustable rebound or adjustable damping, they are just a shock body with coilover springs on collars.

I once bought a set, laid them out on the floor and immediately decided not to fit them. Once you see how well made even a 'cheap' set of decent coilovers are then you would not see the TA Technics as anything more suitable than scrap metal.

If you want a more technical answer, ask member 'Rippthrough'. He is a great advocate of TA Technics budget coilovers, absolutely loves them he does....
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Shite on bump, poor on rebound.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear bump stops Mighty306 4 2,412 05-06-2020, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  rear axle beam tube quality dsm482 10 3,899 22-12-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Post: dsm482
  improving ride quality thebluepearl 15 3,847 18-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Last Post: welshpug