replacement door loom
My passenger side window stopped working, hunting thru I've found the issue
The wires in the door loom are all broken,

its the loom when u open the door that's damaged

Any idea where I can get a new/ secondhand 1 from,
Will it be easy to change?
It's a 3door !
Thanks given by:
Easy to change, just undo the plugs and unscrew the connector from the doorshut.

I have one, PM me.
Thanks given by:
there should be a guide after the weekend as im doing mine weather dependant
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 10:41 AM)cully Wrote: there should be a guide after the weekend as im doing mine weather dependant

Guide be useful , good luck let me know how ya get on
Thanks given by:
I had same problem, rather than change the loom i just soldered in pieces of wire and heatshrunk the solder as it seems to react and then break again if left exposed
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 11:26 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: I had same problem, rather than change the loom i just soldered in pieces of wire and heatshrunk the solder as it seems to react and then break again if left exposed

Was hopeing to do that unfortunately where the wire cum away its in the plug
Err!
Thanks given by:
I just did this on my drivers side pm bigcheez2k3 he sorted me out with my replacement then its just a case of cutting and soldering not that bad a job much easier if you take the door off mind
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 10:41 AM)cully Wrote: there should be a guide after the weekend as im doing mine weather dependant

Are you fitting a new loom to yours?

I need to do both of mine on my D turbo and i have got a pair of 2nd hands that i took off a scrap car but im wondering if it best to buy new 1s
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 12:28 PM)Willo Wrote: I just did this on my drivers side pm bigcheez2k3 he sorted me out with my replacement then its just a case of cutting and soldering not that bad a job much easier if you take the door off mind

Great help cheers Il pm him
Thanks given by:
new ones are £97+VAT from Peugeot retail part number 6542 VQ
a lot of money!
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 04:37 PM)cully Wrote: new ones are £97+VAT from Peugeot retail part number 6542 VQ
a lot of money!

Ouch!
Thanks given by:
Get a used part to match check how Many pins are in yours first though cos if the don't match you got a really big job on your hands
Thanks given by:
Ive just done mine. Door off is a definate. Used loom witch was identical just gota get the right wire to each one as there is 2 reds, 3 whites, 2 yellows ect. About 15 wires to join. I cut the block off at one point and a autoelectrian said it would be to big as a job pfft im a gardener 15mins shhhating all done Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Hey i found this guide ages ago on google to do the looms .

http://bitsaboutmy306.blogspot.co.uk/sea...-results=1

I have the same problem on both sides i used bt connectors and tape for the moment. I bought 2 looms part number 6542vq which i will use when i have to do it.
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 04:54 PM)Willo Wrote: Get a used part to match check how Many pins are in yours first though cos if the don't match you got a really big job on your hands

I will check pins, take it just disconnect the plug from the door and count them?
Then check the Replacement loom for same pin numbers
Thanks given by:
Yeah if you unscrew it you will see how many you have and just make sure the replacement has the same and in the same places
Thanks given by:
Take some pics too, will make it easier when trying to buy one.
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 07:50 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Take some pics too, will make it easier when trying to buy one.

Yea will do, Il post sum over week end
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Door Loom Swapped - Central Locking Fault! partybish 8 3,047 29-09-2017, 08:58 PM
Last Post: paulgtt
  drivers door loom wires pug306driver 3 1,515 27-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Last Post: BiG K
  driver side door loom callumh121 2 1,568 20-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Last Post: callumh121