Can I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I
Lol, retards, this was like the first thing I noticed!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Thing is you prob noticed that before you figered out which seat you need to sit in to drive it Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
How do people not know this?!
Thanks given by:
Something me looking for holes first Jamie?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Cool thing with the filler cap holder.

I did not notice this because I always have just put the filler cap in my pocket.

Pet hate of mine is people leaving them on the roof of there car when filling up.
Thanks given by:
I leave.mine on the spoiler!

Or at least... I used too!!
Thanks given by:
Oh god this is going to be life changing, thank you
Thanks given by:
lol . . .. noobs . . . ..Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
The petrol cap holder...i had to go out and have a look as Jay was soooooo excited, but normally i put mine n my back wiper Smile
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
I'm actually amazed lol call yourselves 306 enthusiasts?! I know cable tying everything back together takes up a certain amount of time, but c'mon...
Thanks given by:
Bunch of f*cking amateurs... Youve never thought "whats this cap shapped nobbly bit for?"
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
tbh....no, thats why it's so amazing.lol.
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
I haven't even noticed it tbh lol
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
[Image: img20130222121923.jpg]

Winning!
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 12:39 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [Image: img20130222121923.jpg]

Winning!

No your not!!! your using the deseasal pump lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How have people NOT noticed this LOL!?
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 03:20 PM)Ruan Wrote: How have people NOT noticed this LOL!?

Well for me one of my least favorite things is filling the car up so I get it done as quick as possible and leave. Angel
Thanks given by:
I always used to put it on the roof and only found out about the special holder last year! Big Grin

Since finding this out I now have a girlfriend, im graduating from uni and I have a job. Thanks fuel cap holder! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 05:53 PM)SRowell Wrote: I always used to put it on the roof

Censored
Thanks given by:
My filler cap locks so i cant start the car without putting it back, even more winning.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ran out to check as well, amazing never knew it was there
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Found the filler cap holder on first day of ownership..though nice touch..Big Grin
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Fuel cap holder?........my minds just been well and truly blown *runs outside to try*
Thanks given by:
As a few other "proper" enthusiasts have said.......How the HELL did you people not notice that!?!? lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i filled up yesterday and tried this. the cap slipped into the holder perfectly and stayed there for the duration of me putting my £15.02 of esso premium into the car. It even battled against me shaking the nozzle so as not to spill petrol down the car and it held on in there like a trooper. Im very impressed.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 10:17 PM)Niall Wrote: i filled up yesterday and tried this. the cap slipped into the holder perfectly and stayed there for the duration of me putting my £15.02 of esso premium into the car. It even battled against me shaking the nozzle so as not to spill petrol down the car and it held on in there like a trooper. Im very impressed.

I also tried it last night and needless to say was overly impressed with the design and function of this feature, I was almost overwhelmed at the thought of never having to find a suitable surface to leave it on whilst I fill up again.

9.5/10
Thanks given by:
Least one thing on these peugeots works right
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
I didn't know until I was at Kris's last year, my mind was also blown and no bricks were shat.
Thanks given by: