r/c/l problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
r/c/l problem
Looking for help please, my misses left the lights on for 2 hours and killed the Battery, so i changed the battery for a new one and ever since the passenger door won't lock on remote, not an issue before, if i put key in that door will lock all doors on central locking. Confused lol. Also central locking unit isn't under rear seat, any idea where it could be? Many thanks
Thanks given by:
try taking battery off again for 10min resync the key to the sytem
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I tried this today and no difference, thanks for option, any others guys lol. Anyone know where else the c/l unit could be?
Thanks given by:
think its under the rear seats...tucked under the backs as it were

check the earths
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(19-02-2013, 08:30 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: think its under the rear seats...tucked under the backs as it were

check the earths

I've looked under the rear seat and its not there, so now lost on where it could be.
Thanks given by:
It's not actually under the rear seat it's in the back rest of the seat on the drivers side if you lift the base up you should see some wires
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
Try resync the key.
Turn ignition on
Turn it off
Turn it on
Turn it off
Turn in on
Instantly press big button
Turn it off and see what happens
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hi guys thanks for replies, looked where unit should be, there's no wires going under seat, found the area it should sit but nothing lol. Will try resync in today.

Got a feeling its the unit ass if i lock and unlock too many times it all stops working for a while, need to find unit lol. Looked under rear found the little hollow area there were should be ass seen in pics but nothing...
Thanks given by: