The girlfriend rant thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The girlfriend rant thread
Omg your dogs called diesel?!?! Please say your other one is called derv?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
My mrs can't decide f*ck all!
What you wanna do? "I don't know up to you"
What you wanna eat? "I don't know what ever you want"

She says she tells me things but I swear she doesn't.

Well go bed and go straight to sleep. Then in morning she'll tell me she wanted sex. Well how the hell am I ment to know?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-02-2013, 10:43 PM)the milkman Wrote: Omg your dogs called diesel?!?! Please say your other one is called derv?

Nope, Rocky lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(19-02-2013, 11:00 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: My mrs can't decide f*ck all!
What you wanna do? "I don't know up to you"
What you wanna eat? "I don't know what ever you want"

She says she tells me things but I swear she doesn't.

Well go bed and go straight to sleep. Then in morning she'll tell me she wanted sex. Well how the hell am I ment to know?

To be fair if my missus wants to bang she makes sure I know about it!

Bonus points for her right there
Thanks given by:
(18-02-2013, 10:46 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: 2. "You never text me when your at work!" - Kinda busy, erm, working?

Me and my manager was on about this today... They expect you to text then while you working.
Yet when they're out shopping and your off work they don't anwser any of your text!

My mrs said to be before she went sleep that she was after a jolly good banging the other day. She thought shed put some sexy underwear on my favourite.

Shame I can't f*cking see them under her pajaymers.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2013, 12:44 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(18-02-2013, 10:46 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: 2. "You never text me when your at work!" - Kinda busy, erm, working?

My mrs said to be before she went sleep that she was after a jolly good banging the other day. She thought shed put some sexy underwear on my favourite.

Shame I can't f*cking see them under her pajaymers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats love for you right there!! Inlove
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Women seem incapable of making decisions for themselves sometimes!

My mrs has changed a lot over our time together. When we first met she smoked, went on wild nights out and got shitfaced and generally was just mental. Since our daughter arrived she has been a lot calmer, but just as mental, only in other ways.

Suddenly, playing on the PS3 is 'selfish'. Life is tough now! And I'm a lot more skint.

Wouldn't swap her for the world though. Well, maybe for a Mazda RX7.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Here we go again...
I like sleep... I work every weekend without a doubt.
So she moans at me Becuase I like to have a lie in on my day off. I don't mind being up early if I'm with her cos I get leg over. But when I'm on me own I like to sleep Smile latest these days is 10am anyway.

But I still love her end of the day. Tried to be without her and couldn't do it.

That's why I'm spending my day off looking at wedding venues! Whoopie! Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2013, 10:17 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Here we go again...
So she moans at me Becuase I like to have a lie in on my day off. I don't mind being up early if I'm with her cos I get leg over. But when I'm on me own I like to sleep Smile latest these days is 10am anyway.

But I still love her end of the day. Tried to be without her and couldn't do it.

Treat yourself Wink

A lie in every now and then can't hurt, surely Smile
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2013, 08:57 PM)Rich306 Wrote:
(20-02-2013, 10:17 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Here we go again...

Treat yourself Wink

A lie in every now and then can't hurt, surely Smile

It's not every now and then. It's when ever I either have a day off or in laters Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
To be fair she made up for it just now, she decided To go Nandos and she's paying!!!!!
Can't complain at going out and me not paying for once!!
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2013, 05:55 PM)the milkman Wrote: To be fair she made up for it just now, she decided To go Nandos and she's paying!!!!!

F*ck me! Your lass pays for stuff? Marry her!!!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2013, 08:18 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(21-02-2013, 05:55 PM)the milkman Wrote: To be fair she made up for it just now, she decided To go Nandos and she's paying!!!!!

Haha my missus normally pays when we go out.
She pissed me off today. Normally seeing as we both work, we just text each other a few times but today i didnt bother due to the fact i was really busy with work then i get a text off her this evening saying oh clearly there is something wrong then if you dont want to talk to me.....what the actual fuckon!? Im at work....if i get a chance to stop and text you, i will but if not, pipe the f*ck down.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2013, 08:34 PM)Niall Wrote:
(21-02-2013, 08:18 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:

Haha my missus normally pays when we go out.
She pissed me off today. Normally seeing as we both work, we just text each other a few times but today i didnt bother due to the fact i was really busy with work then i get a text off her this evening saying oh clearly there is something wrong then if you dont want to talk to me.....what the actual fuckon!? Im at work....if i get a chance to stop and text you, i will but if not, pipe the f*ck down.

Amen brother!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
She leaves an open make up bag on the bed next to me then complains when i move and it falls over and goes all over the bed
Women logic because f*ck common sense
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 11:02 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: She leaves an open make up bag on the bed next to me then complains when i move and it falls over and goes all over the bed
Women logic because f*ck common sense

My mrs does that!!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
you lot are as bad as women yourselves for complaining about them :p

we are men, we dont complain Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
When you say " don't move that important piece of paper off of my paperwork " yet she does and now you can't invoice a job because she's binned the job number !!!!!
Thanks given by:
defo on that mate i get exatly the same shit man its like wtf if u want sex start sucking me of so i no at least i aint a mind f*cking reader loool.....

and one more thing is that when i get bk from work she moans saying i wanna go out n do sumthing but then wont decide what to do so i decide then she all like i dont wanna do that y do we have to go out loool it pisses me off so i just go out n she gets mardy mardy mardy all the f*cking time mardy !!!!!!!!! sumtimes i wonder ..... y ?????????

but i love her but my days love shouldnt cum with stress !!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Ill let you all try living with my mrs for a week, you'll soon stop moaning about yours!

True fact!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As a single guy I don't understand why some of you still go near these women. I've got a friends with benefits thing going on right now and if she acted like that with me I'd be saying goodbye.
Thanks given by:
This ^^

I broke up with my Mrs the other day, got two "friends" already.

No arguments Big Grin
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
^^ this has or will be happening by the end of the week!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hahahahahah f*cking women man lol carnt live with them n carnt live without them .....................................

friends with benifits remeber haveing them ...... indeed the right way to go ....

when she she says u think more about ur job than me :o

ccccccccccrazy
Thanks given by:
Yea but girls these days the second you give thema good seeing to expect a relationship and complain about it anyway!
Thanks given by:
toooo right there mate as soon as u kiss um they start planning wedding n shit :o crazy bitches looooooool
Thanks given by:
My missus is amazing and perfect (Shes sat next to me so can see this...)
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 04:36 PM)Shea Wrote: My missus is amazing and perfect (Shes sat next to me so can see this...)

I think it's called... Whipped?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 04:36 PM)Shea Wrote: My missus is amazing and perfect (Shes sat next to me so can see this...)

Haha perfectly situated under her thumb there buddy Wink

I'm single after my ex played mind games, i'd prefer a missus that had a little moan then and again, rather than being on edge all the damn time. As long as she made me happy 90% of the time, i'm sure i can sacrifice that 10% of annoyance.
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  d*ck head girlfriend karl1989 9 2,402 27-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Matt