td04 help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
td04 help
    Does it do anything?
Thanks given by:
Oil???

Actually my comment should have been "yes it does do something" but I'm not in that mood this evening
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oil return pipe
Thanks given by:
Any ideas what sort of pipe i would need for this or where to get one?
Thanks given by:
A rubber one. To go from there to the sump.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
In the nicest possible way, maybe get some knowledge on turbo's before fitting this to your car. But FYI it's an oil drain to the sump.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
A slight hijack, mine came with water pipes attached, I'm guessing I ignore those and only plumb the oil lines in? Sure I've read something on here in regards to that.
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2013, 10:30 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: In the nicest possible way, maybe get some knowledge on turbo's before fitting this to your car. But FYI it's an oil drain to the sump.

exactly this i am trying to gather as much as possible before i fit it that's why i asked the question
Thanks given by:
(18-02-2013, 12:27 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: A slight hijack, mine came with water pipes attached, I'm guessing I ignore those and only plumb the oil lines in? Sure I've read something on here in regards to that.

I belive that its best if you blank them off to stop crap getting in there, but theres no need to plumb them in, just need the oil line

Thanks given by:
If you look underneath your car, you will see that pipe coming from the bottom of your standard turbo, follow that and you will see where it goes. You will probably need a longer rubber pipe for the TD04, I did anyway. You need to make sure that its not kinked and doesn't bend up and down before it gets to the sump, so the oil flows through it easily. It's mainly just gravity that feeds it to the sump.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by: