COTM - Best 5 door

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COTM - Best 5 door
It's all political man. Wink
Thanks given by:
I do not consider a five door 306 to be a proper 306.

It was a peverse mutation designed for housewives and fat families.

If you have a five door, then f*ck off and take your family with you.

I spit every time I see a five door 306 on the road.

I'm sorry for being a c*nt - but it's my view.

There, I said it.
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 11:00 PM)Pipps Wrote: I do not consider a five door 306 to be a proper 306.

There, I said it.

don't be sorry that you're a c*nt . . . . be happy that you're one, a big, hairy, sloppy, stinky kipper of a c*nt at that . . . .Angel
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 11:00 PM)Pipps Wrote: I do not consider a five door 306 to be a proper 306.

There, I said it.

[Image: 32685640.jpg]
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:

There, I said it.

brilliant view mate. Seeing as mine is in the voting atm. Ive had 5 door 306s. one was off my now dead grandparent so thanks for insulting them too!

Maybe your car isnt to everyones taste either?
[Image: IMAG0900_zpsf85e90d9.jpg]

For example i hate the colour black! Therefore your car must be shit. Doesnt feel great does it?

If you have a serious crash with people in the back and they die in a fireball because your dead fat arse is stopping them from escaping and they cant get out because there were no doors then youll feel very silly! Thats one reason for having 5 doors and there is another reason too... choice!

So how about you dont come on here. Tell half the forum AND THEIR FAMILIES to f*ck off! With only 121 posts its pretty rich.
Thanks given by:
Lol at pipps with his average black 3 door on challengers...original dude
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I would go as far to say that Rhys is hanging by a thread D:

[Image: 20120924_1059411.jpg]
Thanks given by:

There, I said it.
You said it, but it didn't serve any purpose other than to make yourself look like a twat, so go you!

You should be careful what you put on your photobucket account (such as your address Doh )
Thanks given by:
Yeh real name, address, mobile number, email address, car registration, pictures or yourself, when you got a £50 fine, who you work for.
Thanks given by:
I have met this guy in person, he seemed like a good bloke.

I am sure he is only kidding.
Thanks given by:
So tell me your views on estates? I'd love to hear what you think of them. Are they even worse than 5 doors? Do yourself a favour and think before you go slating people's cars and trying to insult their families. And if it was meant as a joke, then get yourself a sense of humour, cos it wasn't funny.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Know what it looks like to me?

Classic example of a try hard, an attention whore, someone not used to being a lady garden.

Let him have his five minutes of fun, when he realises everyone just thinks he's a bit of a dick he'll pipe down again
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Forgive me for being controversial - it was poor taste. I apologise.

Thanks for the Photobucket stalking though - and the wake-up call about online privacy. I'll clean that up. Appreciated.

I didn't mean that 'family' comment in the way it may have been received - I simply meant that you must have a compelling reason to own a five-door car, such as ferrying three kids in the back. (Why else would you own one?!)

My comments were dumb, but if anyone would like any help sorting their car out by smoothing over the back doors then I'd be happy to help.

Pompeymark should win - because his car is totally original, and he's a sound bloke. His is also the least 'five door' five door car here. Smile
Thanks given by:
I bought a 5 door cos it cost 500 quid and I think euro styling suits the 5 door hatches better. Hate it when people think they are above others because they think what they have is better. Tbf mate if I had an amazing 3 door and you had a shifty 5 door, I wouldn't diss you for that, cos I'm not arrogant enough.

cars are about opinion, to each their own
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Your image has slightly improved Big Grin

My 1.4 5 door was free
My 1.8 5 door was £900 but well modified
And my estate was £300.

So on average thats £400 per car...
Thanks given by:
All my cars have been 5 doors and I'm a young lad!
Only ever had one 3dr which was my dturbo. And you know what... I hated it! Having to get out the car to let people in the back. Having to climb in the back to strap my niece in.
3dr are just not practical.

5dr ftmfw!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As this is now a debate.

I loved my 5 door, maybe because of the doors, more likely because of the amount of puss that was slain on the back seats.

My 3 door is much harder to do the same, having to fold the seats forward and still get an awkward angle for thrusting.

Although, the 3 door seats are good for quick reclining
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2013, 12:03 PM)declantg Wrote: As this is now a debate.

I loved my 5 door, maybe because of the doors, more likely because of the amount of puss that was slain on the back seats.

My 3 door is much harder to do the same, having to fold the seats forward and still get an awkward angle for thrusting.

the back seat in the sedan are famous then haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2013, 12:09 PM)ozonehostile Wrote:

Mate, you doing know the half of it! Some bird even took it up the arse on those seats!

I would definitely clean them haha

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
i have cleaned them about 4 times since owning the car, you just keep making it worse everytime its mentioned haha. i think i may have to donate the rear bench out of the hatch then put the rear bench from the sedan in the haz chem bin at work lol
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Hahahaha funny shit :L

Miss those seats!

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2013, 12:10 PM)declantg Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 12:09 PM)ozonehostile Wrote:

Mate, you doing know the half of it! Some bird even took it up the arse on those seats!

casually eating my breakfast whils treading this! This i did not want to know dec! I sat in the passenger seat of your 5 door, i presume it was the better of all the seats but still not safe! D:
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2013, 12:17 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 12:10 PM)declantg Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 12:09 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: the back seat in the sedan are famous then haha

casually eating my breakfast whils treading this! This i did not want to know dec! I sat in the passenger seat of your 5 door, i presume it was the better of all the seats but still not safe! D:

My bad! Erm, had it once on the front seats so relatively safe

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
had to go out and take a closer look at the seats, the cloth on the rear bench is noticably thinner than even the drivers seat so i put that down to ass friction, also the passenger front has some black stuff on that i dont really want to touch, then the drivers seat bolster has some wear that i really hope has been caused by getting in and out of the car and not some weird kinky shit :/
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2013, 12:26 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: had to go out and have a good sniff of the seats, the cloth on the rear bench is noticably thinner than even the drivers seat so i put that down to ass friction, also the passenger front has some black stuff on that i dont really want to touch, then the drivers seat bolster has some wear that i really hope has been caused by getting in and out of the car and not some weird kinky shit :/

Edited for accuracy Angel

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
haha, il put them on ebay or something for those people that buy women's dirty knickers
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2013, 12:31 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: haha, il put them on ebay or something for those people that buy women's dirty knickers

They would love it.
Can write up a decent "spec" list of who took what and where!

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
should I weigh them to see how much heavier they are than "untreated" half leathers?

sounds like theres a good couple of kilograms worth of bodily fluids absorbed into them
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2013, 12:35 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: should I weigh them to see how much heavier they are than "untreated" half leathers?

sounds like theres a good couple of kilograms worth of bodily fluids absorbed into them

I think if anything they are worth more, a lot more mileage than standard seats

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Hahaha Dec you're such a lad lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COTM - November 2013 - Ladies of 306OC Dum-Dum 38 10,983 12-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Car of the month (COTM) - Best '6 THE_Liam 107 32,015 17-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  COTM VOTING - October 2013 - becauseracecar Dum-Dum 16 5,405 02-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Last Post: samass