Phase 3 or 4 airbag ecu

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Phase 3 or 4 airbag ecu
Has anyone got a spare [working] airbag ecu preferably out of a 2001 phase 4. It needs to be the one that does side airbags as well as the one out of a '99 with no side airbags is different. Cheers for any help / offers.
Thanks given by:
Best pm ed doe think hes the only one with a phase 4 iirc
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2013, 10:15 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Best pm ed doe think hes the only one with a phase 4 iirc

No point, he'll have set his off...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No such thing as a ph4 mate. Ignore anything ed says. His is really just a ph2 with botoxed head rests
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2013, 10:21 PM)Niall Wrote: No such thing as a ph4 mate. Ignore anything ed says. His is really just a ph2 with botoxed head rests

Fair enough, first thing i did was rip the egg-rests out and put the curved ones out the '99 in lol
Thanks given by:
f*ck you guys, I had a phase 4 before anyone on here! lol
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2013, 10:39 PM)Scott Wrote: f*ck you guys, I had a phase 4 before anyone on here! lol

But you and Ed have the same car... So swings and roundabouts and all that
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2013, 10:38 PM)jay8086 Wrote:
(15-02-2013, 10:21 PM)Niall Wrote: No such thing as a ph4 mate. Ignore anything ed says. His is really just a ph2 with botoxed head rests

Fair enough, first thing i did was rip the egg-rests out and put the curved ones out the '99 in lol

Wait, you put the uncomfortable hard headrests in your ph4!? Doh

I'm now on my 1st proper ph3 (no seat airbags, cheap manual windows in the meridian rear etc etc) and I hate these headrests lol! Dodgy
Thanks given by:
Need a bit of advice on what number written on the unit is the actual part number. In a box at the top is 550 86 45 00, pretty sure that's the part number but underneath that is another number that seems unique from what i've seen i think its the serial number, but its also got AK written on the right hand side that looks like a date stamp. As in AB is older than AK, and AQ is newer. How correct is the above and how important is the date stamp if the part number matches?
I'm sure the unit is shot as PP2000 says ECU has not replied, but the dash reacts as normal. Airbag and pretensioner lights come on for a few seconds then go out so does that mean the car thinks it works or that it works and the problem lays elsewhere?
Thanks given by:
Hi mate i got the ecu from phase 3 for side air bags. (seat)

Pm me woth an offer
Thanks given by:
PP doesnt always connect to these ecus. You need to try several times. Also try with the engine off, engine on. Eventually it will work.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2013, 07:20 PM)Niall Wrote: PP doesnt always connect to these ecus. You need to try several times. Also try with the engine off, engine on. Eventually it will work.

PP2000 used to connect to all but the aircon ecu first time every time, it's stopped connecting to the airbag ecu as if something has changed. The stop light is always lit but that's partly due to only one fan being in [pheasant jammed the other fan]. Really need to fit the replacement twin fans but my garage let me down and can't do the car for weeks, so anyone on here nearish to oxford as i don't wanna travel too far that fancies fitting the fans, hopefully for no too much money lol.
Thanks given by: