Updated: Weston (Bristol) meet 24th feb 3pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated: Weston (Bristol) meet 24th feb 3pm
Get stripping it Zak. No rear seats for starters!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 08:15 PM)silverzx Wrote: Get stripping it Zak. No rear seats for starters!

yeah i will be, just gotta get the buckets brought over from mates garage so i can fit them then completely gut the interior Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Hey, ozone and frosty, go f*ck yourself yeah! I know those roads better than you guys and that's the first I've driven it and didn't fancy binning it as that's the first time I've driven them!

Oh and cause its internet with no voice, the go f*ck yourself was a jokey kinda way if you get me lol. Like danny said,you bitches could have over taken me Tongue
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 08:40 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Hey, ozone and frosty, go f*ck yourself yeah! I know those roads better than you guys and that's the first I've driven it and didn't fancy binning it as that's the first time I've driven them!

Oh and cause its internet with no voice, the go f*ck yourself was a jokey kinda way if you get me lol. Like danny said,you bitches could have over taken me Tongue

Haha I didn't know the roads at all. I've learnt 1 lesson from going rounds corners to fast once before! Be a shame to write off a S16
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 08:43 PM)Frosty Wrote:
(26-02-2013, 08:40 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Hey, ozone and frosty, go f*ck yourself yeah! I know those roads better than you guys and that's the first I've driven it and didn't fancy binning it as that's the first time I've driven them!

Haha I didn't know the roads at all. I've learnt 1 lesson from going rounds corners to fast once before! Be a shame to write off a S16

Don't f*cking moan then! Tongue
Thanks given by:

Calm down James May Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 08:46 PM)Connor Wrote:

Calm down James May Tongue

Tractor tractor tractor tractor?
Thanks given by:

First time I'd driven them and i kept up Tongue although I can be a bit silly at times Angel

(26-02-2013, 08:47 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Tractor tractor tractor tractor?

*Tra'or
Thanks given by:
Its pronounced with an er...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Chip chip chip chipin' away!
Thanks given by:

time of the month? Wink haha, its ok emma, secretly was a bit nervous myself about going into a wall, you all saw my tyres.....yeah........ haha
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Ozone... I doubt you could have overtaken me anyway I have 5bhp more along with a fair amount more of torque Tongue
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 09:24 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Ozone... I doubt you could have overtaken me anyway I have 5bhp more along with a fair amount more of torque Tongue

yeah, really i was just trying to keep up with your beast
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Some good pictures there Rocker, although it does make me realise how much i need to sort out my front end... Confused

(26-02-2013, 08:49 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: First time I'd driven them and i kept up Tongue although I can be a bit silly at times Angel

What he said. And only on a stage 1 with shagged winter tyres and a boot full of stuff....

Face it Emma, you suck.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Had to laugh at you running so wide on that last turn mate took me by surprise a bit lol
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 11:08 PM)Poodle Wrote: Some good pictures there Rocker, although it does make me realise how much i need to sort out my front end... Confused

(26-02-2013, 08:49 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: First time I'd driven them and i kept up Tongue although I can be a bit silly at times Angel

What he said. And only on a stage 1 with shagged winter tyres and a boot full of stuff....

Face it Emma, you suck.

Only Danny, tyvm.
Thanks given by:
Study the road on google maps... Write down every corner and get a co pilot lol.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
lol

Yeah, did overcook that one a bit... Blush
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
lol at my bonnet lifting
[Image: 544178_2921674138213_641113970_n_zps8ac3d835.jpg]
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Cable ties? Big Grin
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Proper job! Good to see everyone!

205 ftw though! ninja
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
duuuh! make a new thread with the correct date!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  East Coast Meet - Sunday July 24th - 10AM - IP6 8LP Eeyore 36 19,151 23-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Weston meet this weekend WiNgNuTz 9 4,462 21-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  frenchquarter@thenationals 22-24th may 2015 yorkie740 1 1,644 31-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Last Post: yorkie740