Im a wank*r

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im a wank*r
(13-02-2013, 09:00 PM)Niall Wrote:
(13-02-2013, 09:00 PM)puglove Wrote: Mate its basicaly a 106 gti

Margret thatcher is a woman but you still wouldnt would you?

Meh never say never i guess

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
:O no cuppas?
Damn it.
Thanks given by:
we can use the s/c to pour brews!
Thanks given by:
I have seen standard unmolested and well maintained saxo vts on the RR show only 103bhp at the fly...so dont be too hopefull

106&saxo...

the saxo was built for girls... its pretty and called 'saxo'
the 106 was built for the lads...its laddish and doesnt look pretty
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
One of the guys who came to ace has a 106 gti with 140 at the fly. Still very slow lol.

I would hope yours is better than his though.
Thanks given by:
probably coz its all at the redline...no torque
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I like saxo's they have a more modern/curved charm to them than 106's
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(13-02-2013, 10:07 PM)lolsteve Wrote: I like saxo's they have a more modern/curved charm to them than 106's

Yeah but the 106 looks much more evil.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(13-02-2013, 10:14 PM)Niall Wrote:
(13-02-2013, 10:07 PM)lolsteve Wrote: I like saxo's they have a more modern/curved charm to them than 106's

This is true ,

Thanks given by:
Specially slammed to f*ck
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
[Image: 313149-4.jpg]

Inlove
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Ffffiiiiiittffggfggggg <3

Thanks given by:
Looks menacing!

Prefere this tho

[Image: DSC00986.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is it bad that before i got the Kia, i seriously considered selling the 6 for one of these or a cherry one. Or white but they are rare as rocking horse shit.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Gotta love an old school nova, there was one that used to wait for his missus in Tesco, (not as chavvy as you'd think, the guy was a metal head lol) that thing was tiiiiiidy

Thanks given by:
Id have the nova, just the interior is nasty

Thanks given by:
(13-02-2013, 10:24 PM)puglove Wrote:
(13-02-2013, 10:14 PM)Niall Wrote:

This is true ,

The interior of the 106 is dull though, saxo is at least all like curved.
However although this is a model in real life this would be my favourite
http://media.voiture-miniature.com/image..._m1062.jpg
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
i miss mine like mad!

(13-02-2013, 10:34 PM)puglove Wrote: Id have the nova, just the interior is nasty

mk2 interior is nice. gti seats are so comfy!
Thanks given by:
106? Menacing? Lol. The phase 1 Rallye's and XSI's are awesome otherwise I'd rather have a Saxo anyday. Was looking at early VTS's on ebay the other day actually, horrible interior trim though!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
should have got a 106 rallye, id have one of them. wouldnt trade the xud for one though, no way
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(13-02-2013, 08:45 PM)Dan! Wrote: I hope some of these replies are jokes, its only a f*cking car and as Jamie says its a quick fun little car. I'd have one, although given the choice would choose a 106 purely on reputation

Quoting for truth here. It's a shame it's not a 106 GTi but then that's just because there's such a stigma with Saxos. It's a little disappointing though if you're not going to go ahead with charging the 6 and just sell it. I'm guessing you kinda lost the enthusiasm after the RR results?
Thanks given by:
Such a shame your selling the GTI-6. Sounds like the saxos been fettled with so i can imagine it been quick, and ive got to say they do handle well, their just too small to be safe or practical

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Jamie... Just to let you know what I really think...
It's completely up to you what you get mate, it's you who drives it and you who wants it, fair enough you have been loyal to the 306 for a number of years.

At the end of the day I like you because you're a decent lad, not because you drive a decent (although underpowered) GTI6. Tongue /troll

Go for it mate... Who gives a shit what people say on here honestly. I personally am not a fan on the Saxo and I do believe they are driven by a lot of chavs but tbh knowing you like I do, I know it won't have a body kit wider than Wales and neglected and ruined. And also nobody is gonna stop being a mate just because you have bought it.
At least you're still keeping your DT and we all hope there may be some chronic b00st along the way somewhere?
It's also not like you're gonna become inactive here either. So ignore the rage replies.
Just being honest.

P.S I want your babies.
Thanks given by:
Still a saxo Andy.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Who really cares though? It's up to Jamie what he drives and spends his own hard earned money on.
Thanks given by:
I know mate. I'm only joking. What else would you expect though. I have the same engine as the vtr so I Carnt talk can I. Would love to a vid of it on the rollers and to be fair I bet it sounds awesome.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You really are bent andrew!

You've got shit on your nose too!
Thanks given by:
You're right, Andy, it's up to Jamie what he spends his money on, it's just this time he's wrong.

I must echo Jonny's protestations of disappointment, thought you were better than this man... Also, you're almost as tall as me aren't you, how are you going to drive it? I can't get my legs/feet around the steering wheel, let alone on one pedal at a time... :S
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
if you have big feet il presume the first mod your going to carry out will be bending the pedals so theres actually a gap between them. one thing i never understood about saxos, the pedals are nearly touching there so close together.
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Sean... I'm not brown nosing him for the sake of it. I just feel a bit sorry for him seeing as everyone is so against him on this.

I've already stated I don't like saxos but that's as far as actual criticism should be going.
Thanks given by: