3dr?! 5door?! what?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3dr?! 5door?! what?!
Oh, are phase 1 that pov spec lol, or did you mean winder rather than handle? Even my ph2 had electric sunroof (went well with manual locks and manual windows....Miami spec was stupid!).
Thanks given by:
nope...its old skool baby...

2 open settings or fully remove it
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Oh right, fair do's, never owned a ph1...but fully remove it? I'm not sure 'parts falling off' was specced from new? lol

My 106 had a similar sunroif though, with just a clip so was either open or shut - sun blinded me constantly and then when open the car was so unstable it blew all over the road lol. Confused
Thanks given by:
you pull the little red button on them and them come right out...ace in the summer...

its the top spec xtdt but I guess no ph1s had leccy sunroofs
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Ah ok, as said never owned a ph1 so not so clued up on them (or thier spec list) tbh.

Must be good for air flow to remove it I guess....but knowing my luck id put it back in wring and lose it at 70mph on the motorway haha.
Thanks given by:
yes phase 1's have leccy sunroofs all 3 of mine have anyway, going back to an "L" reg . . . .dunno about before that . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
well weird
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Do people buy the 'leccy sunroofs? ninja

Not sure whether to take mine out before scrapping it.
Thanks given by:
Just realised that of the 4 306s I've owned, none of them have ever had a sunroof.

I don't know whether I would like it or not. Of course one of them had a big fabric roof which flapped about...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
My ph1 is leccy sun roof.

Piggy your is so pov spec its startinf to turn into a 106 lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
PAS, Leccy windows all round, alarm, RCL, velor beige comfort seats plus other bits...but weird it dont have the leccy roof...

i am pleased actually...one less thing to go french...I mean wrong
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Just because its not leccy dosnt mean that its not going to start leaking water at some point lol

Thanks given by:
why?! Its got one simple rubber strip...cant see that being an issue...hasnt been for last 17years
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Dunno how or why but 106 clip down sun roofs leak somthing cronic

Think it maybe down to perished rubber.

Thanks given by:
I thought it was the winder ones that leaked??

Mate has had 3 saxos...all winder ones...all had leaks...usually down to bad drain pipes though, get blocked

Me wifes XRD 106 has a clip one, all good...has leaked from aerial mount though...thats common I believe
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Both my 106s were clip downs n leaked and my X mrs bro's one did it untill he pikey'd it with duct tupe lmao

Thanks given by:
yeah...see a lot of that...

anyway, back on topic...

I have a 6 door hatchback...
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 01:40 PM)puglove Wrote: Both my 106s were clip downs n leaked and my X mrs bro's one did it untill he pikey'd it with duct tupe lmao

Duct tape ftmfw! Sorts everything!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Duct tape and cable ties. The way of the French car owner
Thanks given by:
cable ties...I rekon thats my biggest expense for car maintenance lol

weirdly enough, the rally boys use loads of them, coz in a bump they break rather than the parts they are holding
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Lets be fair its not a proper bodge unless you use duct tap and cable ties

And if it aint a bodge it aint french!

Thanks given by:
Sunroof in my one used to leak from the back edge of it. I think the problem is that they have a plastic bezel that goes on the outside of the roof, could see a gap between that and the roof on mine. Electric sunroof in the 306 just sits in the cavity on the roof.
Thanks given by: