Single wiper conversion kits available today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single wiper conversion kits available today?
Has anyone done this conversion themselves at any point?

Can anyone recommend a single windscreen wiper conversion kit for the 306 please?

I don't really want to pay above £100. What are the more cost-effective options?

NB: I contacted Storm today, but they no longer make them.
Thanks given by:
I wanted one as well got a photo of one but don't have dimension's
Thanks given by:
I had 2 over the years. Don't bother there shit. The weight of the wiper just strips the splines on anyspeed over intermediat. There also a nightmare to set up and once you use it it knocks the park out so it gets stuck on the skuttle. Mine were both storm kits also
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Just fit aero blades for £5 off ebay!
Thanks given by:
Hi Kyle, thanks for saving me a lot of money. I will stick to two wiper blades then.
Thanks given by:
I got aero blades on mine they look much better than standard tbh
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
You can use the motor and bits of a ZX. All the mounting points are there.

[Image: Citroen_ZX_front_20071031.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Been thinking about this for the track car, but I want one that parks in the middle cos it'd look epic Big Grin

But main reason would be weight, going all out on it so a few grams going down to the ZX setup would do, just ideally want it in the middle lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Some people have hacked there rear wipers to park in the middle, I guess the same could be done on the ZX one and yeah it looks cool, BTCC style.
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2013, 08:51 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Been thinking about this for the track car, but I want one that parks in the middle cos it'd look epic Big Grin

But main reason would be weight, going all out on it so a few grams going down to the ZX setup would do, just ideally want it in the middle lol

Thats easy... Just set it so its stopped in the middle... I could set my wipers to stop in the "up" position, all depends where you set it on the motor spindle
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Didn't know the zx came with single wipers, is that on all models? Good to know if I ever fancy a single wiper on the cheap..
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah all the ZXs have single wipers! Good job aswell! Don't know anything about swapping it over to a 306. The zx actually has a small notch out of the bonnet where the wiper arm comes up past. Something to take note of.

[Image: 140.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah would rub if fitted to a 306...but then you find a lot rub anyway from the bonnet being lift up a bit quick too many times
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Quality HID Kits? JTaylor2005 21 3,876 30-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Silicon hose kits S16 3 1,431 02-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Last Post: S16
Smile single wiper brock hdi 3 1,441 15-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo