handbrake light wiring

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
handbrake light wiring
hey just a quickie, when i brought be hdi a month ago therewere a no. if isses to sort out, most are dont only things left are abs light and hand brake light, i check the fluid level incase it was that, then pulled the hand brake switch, when i tested it with a multimeter nothing happen (switch wise). so i brought another.....only issue is wheni took the plug off the connetor dropped to into the hole of all things lost. i pulled 1 through but ive lost the second one........now the question i have is are there definately 2 wires going to it, and anyone know where they run to...... the wire i have recovered runs under the drivers seat....easy the secont is lost for all eternity, i looked with a torch from the back through the hand brake assembly and cant see anything......except and joint lol

any ideas?

cheers
Thanks given by:
if you are on about the handbrake switch IIRC its only one wire.
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
oh yes.....just had a good look, there are 2 connection but they are linked, so...1, and earths through the bolt hole............hhuuummmmm strange, hey ho, worst case ill read the guide to removing the cluster and take the bulb out lol
Thanks given by: