serious? D:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serious? D:
"hi hear i have my gti6 the drivers seat has a rip be easily repaired it hasnt got the air filter on it as i took it of and never replaced it the one i took of it was blocked and the car runs 10 times better with it of it would bennifit from a new one but i didnt mind it of. it also has the usual little scratches bear in mind it is a 13 year old car. it hasgot the full log book all it needs is tax unfortunatly i havent got the time. the heaters dont work either the matrix has gone but easy fix."

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/peugeot-306-gt...e#viTabs_0
Thanks given by:
brought it 2 months ago off a friend, where did he bring it from gets right on my f*cking tits its bought not brought!
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
The car looks really clean :/ Shame the owners an utter tard.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
always a retard warning when the subtitle includes
"very fast car"
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I see he's bagged himself the utra-rare 2dr coupe version, got the180bhp engine too, bargain!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(09-02-2013, 10:06 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: brought it 2 months ago off a friend, where did he bring it from gets right on my f*cking tits its bought not brought!

yes i know! its my pet hate! People just say to accept changes to the english language... BUT NO stop being a lazy speller!
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2013, 11:16 PM)Poodle Wrote: I see he's bagged himself the utra-rare 2dr coupe version, got the180bhp engine too, bargain!

Super uber rare if it had a 180 engine in
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
I think someone should phone "dean" on the number on the listing and just repeatedly shout "Retard" at him
Thanks given by:
Its prob a shed with an owner like that

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: