It's Friday!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friday!!
Well I was looking forward to the weekend till I was reminded I'm on call until Thursday Sad

So, tonight. Early night and hope I get a full nights sleep and not have to go and fix some crack heads fire alarm
Saturday. Up early to do a bit of work on my old dears new pug partner so that we can start on the epic project old one Smile
Sunday. Go and try and fix eds car but ill probably end up knocking him out because of his persistent bitching and crying about his broken car!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I'm in Melbourne, awesome city.

Just looking around!

There's loads more 306s here then on the west side of oz!
Thanks given by:
Today: get some more done on the drift trike, hopefully have the seat finished and sort the front end angles out.
Saturday: Woke Sad then maybe look at finally taking my last airbag out on the passenger side and getting my old glove box in for some extra storage.
Sunday: Test fit my front mount and see if im going to be able to use it or have to buy a twin pass. Then maybe I can start to get somewhere with getting piping and actually getting to stage 2. Then the usual end of week meet up, possibly go down bristol if theres something happening.

Hopefully it will be a productive weekend
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today - work til 5, gonna be a long one. Go home, do the weekly shop and decide what to have for dinner. Watch a film on telly and go to bed early (rock n' roll)
Tomorrow - Go to Peugeot parts desk in Letchworth, then replace N/S driveshaft and both TRE's on the 306, get some time to fit some mods in-between with any luck. Look at my mates Nissan Micra 1.0 which is apparently revving all by itself (thinking either an air leak or a dodgy idle valve). Wash the car if I get time (been 4 months now since it was washed...) and then go home to chill out. Supposed to be going to a mates house in the evening but the Mrs might get the hump about that.
Sunday - Faff around the house. Maybe have a go at separating my headlights for a bit of black masking. We'll see. Just chill all day with the Mrs and baby.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Today - finish work at 12, have to go swap some sealant for my dad, mum bought black instead of white, the fix a gate on a farm, as it hanging low due to a worn hinge, get my ph2 center console fitted, mount my 2 slimline fans, fix my door looms and change heater plugs, then gotta change injectors on a mates dturbo

Saturday - Tidy my bench in the shed, and possibly the rest of the shed abit aswell

Sunday - chill out, head to see a few mates and bed earlyish for work on monday

Prob have todo more than that but atm that's the plans
Thanks given by:
Nothing but work planned all weekend!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday 8am start finish at 6pm Saturday. God Inge weekends.
Saturday night: go pick a friend up, hoon, back to mine Smile probably find some tomatoes.
Sunday: up early for work. Finish at 6. Take friend back Smile

This weekend can f*ck itself. It's meant to be my weekend off
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Friday - Clearing up Nans old house this morning, had to pick her prescription up at 12.30 now gotta head over and see her with them and a few bits. Then back to see my other Nan. Then gotta taxi my sister to and from college this evening - most eventful friday ive had for a while lol.

Saturday - Err, clearing out Nans old house for most of the day

Sunday - f*ck knows, more than likely be involving a Nan or sister though lol.

Moday - skip day, yay, nothing more manly than filling a skip! lol
Thanks given by:
Today - i realised that this is the first time in my life (since school) where the words "it's the weekend tomorrow" actually mean something other than having to work harder than i do for the rest of the week. f*cking get in!! Already getting mashed, safe in the knowledge that tomorrow morning i don't have to be up at 6am to open a shop or restaurant or even my own bloody front door if i don't want to AND i'm even getting the next day off as well, that's right, two days off in a row! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Saturday - Um, it doesn't matter, it's the weekend!

Sunday - Will be getting up at.... O WAIT, IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKING WEEKEND!!!!!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Now: going out, but not out out. ( anyone seen Micky Flanagan joke on this?)

Sat: prepare for three presentations for work Monday.

Sun: Same again Sad
Thanks given by:
Nah mate Iam not out out Iam just out lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Down the local in your slippers with a newspaper under one arm...

Rofl
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Seeing my good old friends cheech and Chong all weekend
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
handed in an assignment today and ive got a weekend of nothing. Seeing sealions tomorrow as my dad is coming up to Knowsley to vet some.
Thanks given by:
(08-02-2013, 07:48 PM)declantg Wrote: Seeing my good old friends cheech and Chong all weekend

Ha ha cheech and Chong!! Not the invisible wrestler lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-02-2013, 12:54 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Moday - skip day, yay, nothing more manly than filling a skip, with shit! lol

EFA!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today; hockey in a bit in Andover, then back home to start prepping the car for Sunday.
Tomorrow; up bright and breezy to fix the car! Fingers crossed it'll be heaps better to drive end of tomorrow!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Yeah cant see us fixing your car tomorrow ed. Weathers going to be shit apparently
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I've organised to go to my grans as she has a garage so we can all stay warm and dry Smile, no worries mate its sorted! Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by: