Facebook.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook.
One of my friends was actually dumped over facebook, not because of facebook but actually on facebook.

Spotted his post a few months ago he'd wrote to his then girlfriend something along the lines of "I love you so much baby I can't wait to get home tonight BLAH BLAH BLAH MUSHY GUSHY CRAP" her reply "Sorry but I really don't love you any more, I've dropped your shit off at your brother's and would prefer you didn't come back."
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2013, 07:45 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: One of my friends was actually dumped over facebook, not because of facebook but actually on facebook.

Spotted his post a few months ago he'd wrote to his then girlfriend something along the lines of "I love you so much baby I can't wait to get home tonight BLAH BLAH BLAH MUSHY GUSHY CRAP" her reply "Sorry but I really don't love you any more, I've dropped your shit off at your brother's and would prefer you didn't come back."
Thats f*cking harsh, but I laughed a little Confused
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2013, 08:00 PM)Dicky Wrote: Thats f*cking harsh, but I laughed a little Confused

I laughed a lot, and then realised that even though he had been dumped I'm the one that's still forever alone Sad
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hate facebook DeeTurbo 5 3,804 23-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Facebook Wheel storm cully 24 6,466 21-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Ruan
  Anyone know td_dan on Facebook? rocker8742 1 1,340 18-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: td_dan