Top Gear

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Gear
was a very good episode!
topgear back at its best!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Heh rofl at the Chinese Crap Tongue True though, there taking over everything at the moment!

Gotta add to this thread also, theres so much "hate" for top gear, and even JC atm.....funny thing is though, I bet you, 90% of the people who even just in this thread / on Fb have said "Ill never watch top gear again, stupid pointless show", I bet you, they still watch it really, and keep up there front saying its rubbish...yes its not so serious any more, but who cares, its even predictable, but who cares, its still funny, and yes, I am a JC fan....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I think JC is great. I know he's always in trouble for something he's said but unlike most people, he dosent mince his words!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Atleast he speaks his mind unlike most people haha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yep jezza for pm ha ha

The Chinese will copy anything ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
He's a hero!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just watched it, another good one. Hopefully they keep it up as it seems to be more like Top Gear of old Cool
Thanks given by:
That 2004 chinese 3 wheeler was ace....don't think it'd pass safety or emmisions over here though lol. lol
Thanks given by:
I thought last nights episode was a bit meh.. it wasn't bad but it was a little boring i thought, hopefully it gets better Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I enjoyed it but last weeks was better. I REALLLLY like REALLY REALLLY want them to do one of the 'buy a xxxxxx car with £1000 and do some challenges' episode Big Grin
Thanks given by:
They are the best dan!
Thanks given by:
Heres one:

Buy a french hatch for less than a grand......

test 1 - are all electrics broken, test 2 - does it leak rain in via doors or sunroof, test 3 - is the rocker cover pissing oil everywhere.........You lose points if the answer is yes. Tongue On the plus side, you get to use whats left of your grand on modifying your car.......for a final race around the nurburgring.......the mpg will be calculated at the end, if you get less mpg than the aventador got last week you loose points for that too. Tongue

Oh and you have to drive from london to the nurburgring without breaking down too...breakdowns lose points as well. Wink
Thanks given by:
Sounds good haha!
Thanks given by:
Was a bit meh too. Started to go back to looking staged, unlike the first one.
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:I enjoyed it but last weeks was better. I REALLLLY like REALLY REALLLY want them to do one of the 'buy a xxxxxx car with £1000 and do some challenges' episode Big Grin

Always the best episodes! Remember Jeremys epic fail 928?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Watched it earlier, it wasn't that bad!
Thanks given by: