Spike2002's sigma win

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spike2002's sigma win
Picked this up few days before I blew the silver 6 up with plans to break the 6 and fit all the running gear into a tuned derv for the mpg's Smile

1997 sigma phase1 dturbo totally standard apart from a boost gauge. Very good condition for the age and on 142k

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Good luck with this lee no matter what you do I doubt this will do 145 mph lols
Thanks given by:
This the one from Kirk hallam? 15mins from me.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hahaha I don't think it ever will raz Smile its bloody slow and depressing going from a 6 to this but it will be tuned in time lol epic mpg's tho compared to the 6 done well over 300 miles in it already

Hannah and Andy both think I will blow it up in a few weeks lol but we will see the 6 lasted 5 months 3k with the 55k engine lol gutted to see it go as I was tempted to track car it. I think the gti6 just doesn't like to go off the clock as it isn't the first time I killed one that way lol Big Grin

(30-01-2013, 11:27 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: This the one from Kirk hallam? 15mins from me.

It is mate. Did you go view it? The shell is quite tidy minimal marks beam is on its way out and I have killed the top mounts and wishbone bushes already lol but doesn't matter as all the uprated parts off the silver 6 will be getting fitted Wink

Thanks given by:
Very nice
Thanks given by:
When youve finished destroying it let me know :p
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
(30-01-2013, 05:03 PM)Parksy87 Wrote: When youve finished destroying it let me know :p

Lol I don't destroy every car I own although some people may disagree this one will be abused and looked after at the same time. Mainly due to the extensive service history with it Wink

Thanks given by:
Nah didn't see it may. Was going to have a look with Kingy was having a think about it before Kingy got his hands in.
I know it needed tyres.
It does look very nice and tidy in and out on pictures. It's a good buy. Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yay another ohase win Big Grin any plans?
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-01-2013, 05:24 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Nah didn't see it may. Was going to have a look with Kingy was having a think about it before Kingy got his hands in.
I know it needed tyres.
It does look very nice and tidy in and out on pictures. It's a good buy. Smile.

I have a set of cyclones to go on so wasn't worried Smile also the exhaust is hanging at the back but will be going straight through at some point Smile its very clean for the age and been looked after by the looks of it Smile

(30-01-2013, 06:55 PM)sam Wrote: Yay another ohase win Big Grin any plans?

At the moment it will be a stage 1 tune on the Lucus and sort exhaust out
Get the uprated beam and other suspension on from off my old 6 when its handeling well I will start on the engine most likely bosh fmic and a nice turbo exc see how the engine holds out Wink

Thanks given by:
Gona blow up lee Tongue haha! Sure i know someone who has got the exact same car Wink hmmm defo know someone Tongue
Good buy though dude!
Thanks given by:
Cyclones are on Wink

Also fitted the spoiler Smile

Thanks given by:
I give it about the same as the 6 before he blew that up lol.
Nice pic and good use of the kerb to make it look lower :p
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2013, 04:01 PM)ash240970 Wrote: I give it about the same as the 6 before he blew that up lol.
Nice pic and good use of the kerb to make it look lower :p

FU!!! I give it less time than the 6 hahahaha done a fair few miles in it since Monday Wink

Thanks given by:
Got that rear screen fitted too I see mate Wink bet there was some nice wind noise going back up the M5 the other day lol

How's Hannah's HDi now?
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2013, 04:07 PM)gareth7 Wrote: Got that rear screen fitted too I see mate Wink bet there was some nice wind noise going back up the M5 the other day lol

How's Hannah's HDi now?

Yeah mate it was like a parachute down the m5 lol Wink

As for the hdi I'm unsure mate I know she has took it off the road and insured the 106gti for now think she's had enough with it lol
It did get her back home ok in the end tho after I changed the fpr think the pump is on its way out Sad

I will be back mon/tues mate as I'm in Wales at the mo will drop you a txt to sort out these parts with you and pass you that code reader back

Thanks given by:
It could well be the pump........that's why Tom changed his to an R70 after it cut out after the remap.

No rush on the bits and pieces mate, drop us a text when you're home again
Thanks given by:
The old girl served me well..

:,(
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2013, 06:32 PM)Rod1TDi Wrote: The old girl served me well..

:,(

Credit to you mate she has been looked after very tidy for a phase1 derv Wink

Thanks given by:
Cheers. She looks sweet on those gti-6's.
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2013, 06:57 AM)Rod1TDi Wrote: Cheers. She looks sweet on those gti-6's.

The harriers had to go!!!

Few more pics from Wales playing around in the valleys Big Grin

Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
Looking good mate Smile

When you popping round?
Thanks given by:
Some nice pics there bud - car looks good too just gotta bash the corners with the lowering stick like me Smile
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2013, 10:20 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Looking good mate Smile

When you popping round?

Thanks mate Smile

Will try pop around in the next few weeks mate in Wales at the mo Smile
Ow and you have to take me out in the zx when I do was epic on the rollers Big Grin

(02-02-2013, 10:22 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Some nice pics there bud - car looks good too just gotta bash the corners with the lowering stick like me Smile

You know I have all the parts to do that mate Wink will be getting onto it in next few weeks I hope Big Grin

Thanks given by:
I do like a phase 1!
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Ph1 win
Thanks given by:
Defo loveing being back in a phase 1 Big Grin just a shame its a derv and slow lol

Not done alot to the car yet just clocking up the miles traveling around the country mpg's Wink

Thanks given by:
GET IT LOW!!!

Sigma FTW

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
It will be low Wink not sure how low yet need to get around to fitting my nice shiney beam that never got put on the 6 Big Grin

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spike2002's V6 ecosse project spike2002 115 38,568 31-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Niall
  Spike2002's Silver Six spike2002 225 69,300 27-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Last Post: spike2002