Why do people do this to 306's....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people do this to 306's....
soo much better looking standard then this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-gt...339532a4bd
Thanks given by:
Tbh that was probably cool when it was originally done, back in the max power days....but times change, and things soon look dated and, well, shit lol.
Thanks given by:
3 piece clutch?
arnt they all if your doing a proper job?

half leather seats? standard on the gti6
Thanks given by:
Interior looks alright...
The rest adds at least 5bhp
Thanks given by:
Loadsa cars of this sorta age got the max power treatment in 2003/4. Usually however it's harmless base models (as this is what the kids could get insured on) and have kindly been written off or scrapped in the intermediary. However every now and again you get a survivor... What are the 40 carbs he's on about tho?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Webber 40's I'd assume
Thanks given by:
You do get the odd survivor car that still hangs around from the Lax Power days.
More often than not they get crashed or get scrapped due to the (often) shoddy bodywork that gets done to them.

Everyone remembers the Chav 306 Top Gear - that was recently found in a scrap yard.
Thanks given by:
Really, ended up in a scrappy?? I missed that!!?

I would wana rematch there with a well tuned xud!!! Haha
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
[Image: null-3.jpg]
[Image: null-4.jpg]

B19 FEX Wrote:Still has the V6 and all the interior in it!

B19 FEX Wrote:The only parts that weren't there are the axle, wings, bumper, bonnet and interior electrics. Still had the three seats and lambo door hinges on it.

Apparently the original "Creator" ??? Sold the car in 2007 to some fella in Scotland, it changed hands a couple of times and found it's way to a scrap yard somewhere near Edinburgh.
Thanks given by:
It's surprising what does end up in the scrappy...I had the gearbox out of this 1.6...poor picture but that was a full custom fibreglass dash designed to house a playstation and screen and professionally painted lol!

[Image: Photo-0144.jpg]
Thanks given by:
All that work and it was left with a stock steering wheel?! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Stock wheel yeah, but the chrome mist jets made up for that. lol

It was actually pretty standard on the outside, but did apparently have some massive chrome alloys which were removed before I got there.
Thanks given by:
Mmm, choice! Each to their own I guess! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: